Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted CG03 camera/gimbal for Q5004K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great advice :)

I did contact Yuneec. They of course want me to ship them my drone and camera. My thoughts is that it would cost more for them to troubleshoot and repair than just buying a new one. There shop rate is $80./hr... so make that $100. Canadian, cost to ship it plus any parts.

Great advice :)

I did contact Yuneec. They of course want me to ship them my drone and camera. My thoughts is that it would cost more for them to troubleshoot and repair than just buying a new one. There shop rate is $80./hr... so make that $100. Canadian, cost to ship it plus any parts.
you are 100% correct . at that rate you could buy a new 4K Q and camera . try Carolina Dronz they seam to be one of the best when repairs need to be made . i have never heard anything bad about C D .

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
Wanted to buy ..... a gently used Q5004K camera/gimbal.

I can't fix mine :(

Perferably in Canada.
i have one not in canada its listed on ebay but still will sell 215 or best offer never dropped only used 2 times works perfect

Does yours have cracked/broken parts, or is it something else? I may be chiming in on this late.
No cracked or broken parts per se... it fell off a trailer and hit the ground - the camera popped off the gormets and was hanging by one.... so it was wires that were disconnected....

You want to buy it for parts? :)

Last edited:
Was trying to figure out what was wrong with yours. But now I found the other thread of yours with more info, and by now you have seen my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1