Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted to jump in a say hello

Reaction score
I live on the southside of Atlanta, Ga. and have been reading all the pros and cons for most of the drones. Looking at the 4H because of customer service and being able to upgrade it, still being able to fly with a motor down. I like that idea. After looking from the outside for a bit, I thought I would say hello and get some opinions because this would be my first drone. I would be using it for photos and videos of our family outings riding motorcross and wakeboarding and stuff like that. I guess the best question is buying the pro version. Did someone by the regular version and wished they had spent the extra money on the pro version? Thanks for any feedback.

Both versions are on sale right now, and if you get the regular you can add the RealSense module later for the same price difference ($300) if you wish. It's an easy DIY add-on. I did one myself, and if I can, any human can, and maybe some animals.
Here's the current price difference, just showing Horizon, but good vendors like Frank at Carolina Dronz will take good care of you for the same prices. Bear in mind prices are volatile and change.
Good luck.

Horizon.JPG

I bought mine yesterday at Best Buy, they matched Amazon's price. I got mine as a bundle, priced for $1199.99

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix