Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Watch me with Wizard Wand

Reaction score
I have looked at many videos and read the directions and still dont see how to put the wizard wand in watch me mode. any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Chris

Well....if you want it to follow surely you want it to watch you. But in a sense they are seperate. When it watches it will follow anyway to continue watching. However in watch me no matter where you fly the H the camera will point at you. But in follow me the camera may not always watch you.

Thanks a bunch Bill
But I still need to know how to put it in watch me and also how to put it in follow me?
Just putting the smart switch up will put it in both modes ?

Once again thanks for your time
Chris

Thats what happened for me.
Here is some instructions.
6e5845b3d75fbe2f7d4052143a741ed2.jpg

OK so what I see here is when in smart mode it defaults to watch me from there you can change it to follow me

THANKS

@Christopher.S
Here is a link to the wizard download page: Downloads Wizard
Unfortunately Yuneec is doing an overhaul of their web site and the page may be down at the moment.
There is a button sequence to change the Wizard from "WATCH ME" to "FOLLOW ME" modes. You should have gotten a one sided card with your wizard that shows the buttons required
here is a link to a PDF of the wizard manual that does work http://download.yuneec.com/manuals/manual/wizard/Typhoon-Wizard-User-Manual-0929.pdf
If I can find a link to the one page button combinations I will post it here.
Couldn't find a link so here I scanned mine into a PDF:
Bob

Attachments

• Wizard Buttons04152017.pdf
    465.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member