Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lack of GPS on ST16S

Reaction score
请问,我的飞机连接好以后不显示固件版本,无法打开GPS,也起飞不了,应该如何处理呢?

Translation:
What should I do if my airplane doesn't show the firmware version after connecting, I can't turn on the GPS, and I can't take off?

Attachments

• 4eeed9110a2cd281249abace1e73e5c.jpg
    4eeed9110a2cd281249abace1e73e5c.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 13
  • 80aec16d6cbf053769dc1213689ea09.jpg
    80aec16d6cbf053769dc1213689ea09.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 14
  • c54a9f69431d3ce634b8e66255a0187.jpg
    c54a9f69431d3ce634b8e66255a0187.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 18
  • f02ea61b43c98cb33d29454722aea3a.jpg
    f02ea61b43c98cb33d29454722aea3a.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 微信图片_20240504232857.jpg
    微信图片_20240504232857.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
请问,我的飞机连接好以后不显示固件版本,无法打开GPS,也起飞不了,应该如何处理呢?
应在论坛的 "Typhoon H Plus Discussion" 版块启动一个新主题。

从您的照片中看不出安装了摄像头。要在控制器上显示无人机版本,必须安装摄像头。一旦绑定了摄像头,信息就会显示出来。

GPS 问题:
1.) 给控制器充电。这可能不是问题所在,但可以消除任何疑虑。
2.) 移动控制器和无人机,使其能清楚地看到天空。这可能有助于它找到更多的卫星。

如果 GPS 仍然无法正常工作
1.) 在系统上次工作和第一次不工作之间是否发生过任何事情?例如固件更新、维护、改装、硬着陆、扩展存储或其他您能想到的情况?
2.) 您有第二个控制器可以用来排除故障吗?
3.) 您有第二个 HPlus 可以用来排除故障吗?
4.) 确保无人机是 HPlus。其他无人机,尤其是 H3,看起来非常相似,但需要不同的固件。

A new thread should be started in the "Typhoon H Plus Discussion" section of the Forum.

It does not appear in your picture that there is a camera mounted. The camera is required to display the drone versions on the controller. The information should appear when the camera is bound.

GPS issue:
1.) Charge the controller. That is probably not the issue, but it would clear any doubt.
2.) Move the controller and drone to have better access to the sky. It may help it to find more satellites.

If GPS still does not work:
1.) Has anything happened between the last time the system worked and the first time it did not? Things like firmware updates, maintenance, modifications, hard landings, long storage period or anything else you can think of?
2.) Do you have a second controller you can use for troubleshooting?
3.) Do you have a second HPlus you can use for troubleshooting?
4.) Please confirm the drone is an HPlus. Other drones, especially the H3, are of very similar appearance but require different firmware.

Last edited:
I have seen this issue on another ST16S controller. That one was repaired by installing a new GPS antenna.

It is found in the lower right side of the ST16S when it is face down and the back cover removed.

I will look for photos from when I made the repair for a friend.

Reactions: 7cyclops
我的无人机是因为坠落,换了外壳后出现了在这个情况,飞机在飞行的时候由于起落架升起状态坠落,所以导致云台也损坏了,现在无人机更换了外壳,等待云台配件,然后修复配件,对于大家提供的方法,我今天测试一下,感谢大家的帮忙!

Deeple Translation:
My drone appeared in this situation because of the crash, after replacing the housing, the aircraft crashed in flight due to the landing gear raised state, so it led to the gimbal was also damaged, now the drone replaced the housing, waiting for the gimbal parts, and then repair the parts, for the method provided by you all, I'm testing it today, thank you for your help!

....飞机在飞行中坠毁... ....the aircraft crashed...
检查 GPS 模块与主板之间的线路和连接。 尤其要检查连接器上的插针。 如果在连接器背面看到任何金属,请确保将插针完全插回原位。

Check the wiring and connections between the GPS module and the main board. Look especially at the pins in the connector. If any metal is visible at the back of the connector, ensure the pin is shoved all the way back into position.

检查 GPS 模块与主板之间的线路和连接。 尤其要检查连接器上的插针。 如果在连接器背面看到任何金属,请确保将插针完全插回原位。

检查GPS模块和主板之间的接线和连接。特别注意连接器中的销。如果在连接器的后面能看到任何金属,请确保将销一直推回位置。
刚刚做了测试,打开遥控器和飞机等待GPS的定位,等待了两个小时,没有任何变化
1.飞机尾部闪烁粉色的灯,用遥控器启动飞机会发出“滴滴滴”的警报声
2.遥控器屏幕下边显示的距离是错误的,并且一直在变化
3.遥控器顶部返回模式由灰色变成绿色,最后又变成了红色
4.在遥控器的设置菜单里,设置不了返航点也打不开GPS,什么都设置不了
5.遥控器左上角的无人机指北针一直不动,即使我拿起无人机在平行于地面调整无人机头的位置
I just did a test and turned on the remote control and the plane to wait for the GPS location. I waited for two hours, but there was no change.

1. The rear of the plane flashes pink lights, and starting the plane with the remote control will emit a "drip" alarm sound.

2. The distance displayed at the bottom of the remote control screen is wrong and has been changing all the time.

3. The return mode at the top of the remote control changed from gray to green, and finally to red.

4. In the settings menu of the remote control, you can't set the return point or open the GPS, and you can't set anything.

5. The north needle of the drone in the upper left corner of the remote control has not moved, even if I pick up the drone and adjust the position of the drone head parallel to the ground.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    671.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 6
1. The two rear lights flashing pink means there is a compass alarm. See page 51 of the attached manual.

2. This is not uncommon and usually gets better once motors are armed.

3. The icon you mention is the Flight Mode icon, not the Return Mode icon. Page 12 of the manual explains the different possibilities. It was gray initially because you have the Flight Mode switch in the upper position. It became a green S once the ST16S’s GPS got a good acquisition meaning you were in Smart Mode of flight (either Follow Me or Watch Me). It later became a red S because you set it to Sport Mode. See pages 15 and 20.

4. See Manual starting on page 14.

5. See page 13 of the manual. I suspect calibrating the compass to get rid of the compass alarm may resolve this issue.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv1.0.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 7
1.两个后灯闪着粉色意味着有一个指南针报警器。见所附手册第51页。

2.这种情况并不少见,一旦发动机装备就绪,通常会变得更好。

3.你提到的图标是飞行模式图标,而不是返回模式图标。手册第12页解释了不同的可能性。最初是灰色的,因为你在上面的位置有飞行模式开关.一旦ST16S的GPS获得了良好的接收效果,它就变成了绿色S,这意味着你处于了智能飞行模式(要么跟着我,要么看着我)。后来它变成了红色S,因为你把它设置为运动模式。见第15和20页。

4.参见第14页开始的手册。

5.见手册第13页。我怀疑校准指南针以摆脱指南针警报可能会解决这个问题。
1.起飞按钮是灰色的,不能点击!
2.菜单里所有关于无人机的设置都没有反应(包括front LEDs这个开关)
3.绑定无人机菜单里能连接到无人机wifi板,我怀疑wifi板和主板之间的连接有问题!请问有没有Hplus主板和wifi板的连接图片示意图!
4.无人机尾部闪烁的不是红色的灯,是紫色的灯,是没有锁定GPS,今天下午我在空旷的地方等待了两个小时也没有锁定,紫色灯还一直闪!

Translation:
1. the takeoff button is grayed out and can't be clicked!

2. all the settings in the menu about the drone don't respond (including the switch front LEDs)

3. I can connect to the drone wifi board in the tethered drone menu, and I suspect that there is something wrong with the connection between the wifi board and the motherboard! Is there any picture schematic of the connection between Hplus motherboard and wifi board!

4. The blinking light on the tail of the drone is not red, it's purple, it's not locking to the GPS, I waited for two hours in the open this afternoon and it didn't lock, and the purple light still keeps blinking!

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    473 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
澄清哪些观察结果是由当前配置引起的,哪些可能是实际问题的症状,可能会有所帮助。

1.) 左上角的指南针在没有摄像头的情况下不起作用。

2.) 由屏幕激活的软件开关/按钮与安装在控制器外壳上的硬件按钮和开关不同。大多数软件按钮/开关需要摄像头才能工作。@h-elsner . @Enrico Jorysch@DoomMeister 或其他人可能会提供更多详细信息。

3.) 在您的第一组图片中,顶部外壳(GPS 模块)是上下颠倒的。在这个位置是无法获取 GPS 的。我们是否可以假设在试图获取 GPS 时将顶盖移到了正常位置?

4.) 在没有安装摄像头的情况下,软件 GPS 开关应该默认为关闭,当您滑动开关时会变成绿色,当您离开屏幕并返回查看时又会回到关闭状态。 您看到的是这样吗?

It may be helpful to clarify which observations are caused by the current configuration and which may be symptoms of the actual problem.

1.) The compass in the upper left corner does not work without the camera.

2.) The software switches/buttons that are activated by the screen are different from the hardware buttons and switches mounted on the controller housing. Most software buttons/switches require a camera to work. @h-elsner . @Enrico Jorysch, @DoomMeister or others may be able to provide more details.

3.) In your first set of pictures, the top housing (GPS module) is upside down. It is not possible to acquire GPS in this position. Can we assume that the top cover was moved to the normal position when trying to acquire GPS?

4.) Without a camera installed, the software GPS switch should default to off, turn green when you slide the switch, and go back to off when you leave the screen and return to view it. Is this what you are seeing?

Last edited:
The photos in post #7 showed good GPS on both the aircraft and the controller. Aircraft had 20+ satellites and the controller had 16+ satellites. The mode icon in the first photo showed a red S indicating Sport mode was enabled. The second photo had a green S indicating Smart mode enabled.

To my knowledge the auto takeoff soft button will not function without the camera mounted. You may be able to arm the motors with the 3 second press of the arming switch on the top left of the controller. If the motors arm you have to liftoff within a few seconds or they will disarm.

我的无人机是因为坠落,换了外壳后出现了在这个情况,飞机在飞行的时候由于起落架升起状态坠落,所以导致云台也损坏了,现在无人机更换了外壳,等待云台配件,然后修复配件,对于大家提供的方法,我今天测试一下,感谢大家的帮忙!

Deeple Translation:
My drone appeared in this situation because of the crash, after replacing the housing, the aircraft crashed in flight due to the landing gear raised state, so it led to the gimbal was also damaged, now the drone replaced the housing, waiting for the gimbal parts, and then repair the parts, for the method provided by you all, I'm testing it today, thank you for your help!
我这里有一台 HPlus,也有类似的 GPS 问题。我一直在试验。我找到了一个解决方案,可能对你的无人机有用。不过,该解决方案需要临时更改固件。固件更改要求 C23 的相机部分工作正常,并且与 HPlus 连接良好。您能描述一下 C23 的情况吗?或者您可以借用另一台 C23 吗? Yuneec 维修店甚至可能有台风 H 固件引导加载器或可以使用的 C23。

让我知道你有什么可用的。也许我们能找到办法让它工作。

I have an HPlus here with a similar GPS problem. I have been experimenting with it. I found a solution that may work for your drone. However, the solution requires a temporary firmware change. The firmware change requires that the camera part of the C23 is working correctly and is well connected to the HPlus. Can you describe the situation with the C23? Or can you borrow another C23? A Yuneec repair store may even have a Typhoon H firmware bootloader or a working C23.

Let me know what you have available. Maybe we can find a way to make it work.

我这里有一台 HPlus,也有类似的 GPS 问题。我一直在试验。我找到了一个解决方案,可能对你的无人机有用。不过,该解决方案需要临时更改固件。固件更改要求 C23 的相机部分工作正常,并且与 HPlus 连接良好。您能描述一下 C23 的情况吗?或者您可以借用另一台 C23 吗? Yuneec 维修店甚至可能有台风 H 固件引导加载器或可以使用的 C23。

让我知道你有什么可用的。也许我们能找到办法让它工作。

我这里有一个有类似全球定位系统问题的人。我试过了。我找到了一个解决办法也许对你的无人机有用。然而,解决方案需要临时固件更改。固件更改要求C23的摄像头部分工作正确,并与HGES连接良好。你能用C23描述一下情况吗?你能再借一个C23吗?一个尤妮克维修商店甚至可能有一个台风h固件启动器或一个工作C23。

告诉我你有什么可利用的。或许我们可以想办法让它发挥作用。
请问,RF板这个按键是什么作用,我在安装的时候按了几次,是不是因为按了这个按键所以我的无人机连接不到了?

Excuse me, what is the function of the RF board? I pressed it several times when installing it. Is it because I pressed this button that I can't connect my drone?

Attachments

• 微信图片_20240507094119.png
    微信图片_20240507094119.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
请问,RF板这个按键是什么作用,我在安装的时候按了几次,是不是因为按了这个按键所以我的无人机连接不到了?

Excuse me, what is the function of the RF board? I pressed it several times when installing it. Is it because I pressed this button that I can't connect my drone?
射频板与实现 GPS 锁定无关。射频板主要用于接收 ST16S 硬件控制单元的控制信号,并将无人机的遥测数据传输到 ST16S。 您的图片显示它连接正确,似乎工作正常。

The RF board has nothing to do with achieving GPS lock. The RF board is mainly used to receive control signals from the ST16S hardware control unit and to transmit telemetry data from the drone to the ST16S. Your pictures show it connected correctly and it seems to be working fine.

射频板与实现 GPS 锁定无关。射频板主要用于接收 ST16S 硬件控制单元的控制信号,并将无人机的遥测数据传输到 ST16S。 您的图片显示它连接正确,似乎工作正常。

射频板与实现GPS锁定无关。射频板主要用于接收ST16S硬件控制单元的控制信号,并将无人机的遥测数据传送到ST16S。你的照片显示它连接正确,看起来很好。
我觉得应该是射频板的问题,因为我的遥控器连接不到无人机的信息,包括自动起飞功能都是灰色的,设置里面关于无人机的任何参数都是无效的,在信息显示里面,无人机的ID都是N/A状态,很明显是遥控器没有链接无人机主板造成的,请问我应该如何让射频板重新链接无人机的主板。

我觉得应该是射频板的问题,因为我的遥控器连接不到无人机的信息,包括自动起飞功能都是灰色的,设置里面关于无人机的任何参数都是无效的,在信息显示里面,无人机的ID都是N/A状态,很明显是遥控器没有链接无人机主板造成的,请问我应该如何让射频板重新链接无人机的主板。
您提到的功能都不是通过射频板传输的。 所有这些功能都是通过相机中的类似电路板传输的。 你无法使用这些功能或看到这些信息,因为没有安装工作的摄像头。
你可以改变飞行模式开关,查看无人机 LED 指示灯的变化。 这些功能都是通过射频板实现的。 而且只有在射频板与控制器正确绑定的情况下,这些功能才能正常工作。

None of the functions you mention are transmitted via the RF board. All of those functions are transmitted through a similar board that would be in the camera. You cannot use those functions or see that information because no working camera is mounted.
You can change the flight mode switch and see changes in the drone LED. Those functions come through the RF board. And they only work if the RF board is properly bound to the controller.

您提到的功能都不是通过射频板传输的。 所有这些功能都是通过相机中的类似电路板传输的。 你无法使用这些功能或看到这些信息,因为没有安装工作的摄像头。
你可以改变飞行模式开关,查看无人机 LED 指示灯的变化。 这些功能都是通过射频板实现的。 而且只有在射频板与控制器正确绑定的情况下,这些功能才能正常工作。

你提到的功能没有一个是通过射频板传递的。所有这些功能都通过一个类似的板子在摄像机中传递。您不能使用这些函数或查看该信息,因为没有安装工作相机。
您可以改变飞行模式开关,并看到改变无人机LED。这些功能通过射频板实现。它们只有在射频板与控制器适当绑定的情况下才能工作。
是这样的,我在遥控器切换模式开关,无人机的指示灯没有任何变化,遥控器屏幕也不会显示任何信息。

是这样的,我在遥控器切换模式开关,无人机的指示灯没有任何变化,遥控器屏幕也不会显示任何信息。
1.) 您在帖子 #15 中提供的图片显示线路已正确对齐。
2.) 在帖子 #7 中,您说在尝试启动电机时听到了警报声。 如果该声音来自无人机,则表明无人机已被绑定。
3.) 同样在帖子 #7 中,图片 1 和 2 显示了最上面一行的几个遥测指示器,它们来自射频模块。 如果无人机没有被绑定,这些图像就会是灰色的。
4.) 在帖子 #9 中,您说后部 LED 指示灯闪烁紫色。 如果无人机未绑定,它们将闪烁蓝色。

如果在控制器关闭的情况下启动无人机,后部 LED 是否会闪烁蓝光?

如果打开控制器,后部 LED 灯会变成紫色吗?

如果启动无人机,并在后部 LED 灯闪烁蓝光时将其翻转过来,是否所有六个 LED 灯都开始闪烁绿光?

无人机通电后,您是否看到射频模块上有一个小的橙色 LED 灯闪烁?

1.) The image you provided in Post #15 shows the wiring is correctly aligned.
2.) In post #7 you said you heard an alarm sound when trying to start the motors. If that sound came from the drone, it is an indication the drone is bound.
3.) Also in Post #7, images 1 and 2 show several telemetry indicators in the top row that come from the RF module. If the drone were not bound, the images would be gray.
4.) In post #9 you said the rear LEDs were flashing purple. They would be flashing Blue if the drone was not bound.

If you start the drone with the controller turned off, do the rear LEDs flash blue?
If you then turn on the controller, do the rear LEDs turn to purple?
If you start the drone and flip it over as soon as the rear LEDs flash blue, do all six LEDs start flashing green?
When the drone is powered on, do you see a small orange LED flashing on the RF module?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20