Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

waypoints mode using uav toolbox

Reaction score
Im using the uavtoolbox's apk on my st16 to edit ccc mods and it works perfectly but when i beginning my mission the H is beginning by the last waypoint instead of starting from the 1st one!
anybody have that issue too or maybe im missing something?
thanks

Last edited:
Do you mean UAV Toolbox?
I haven't heard of that issue. Can you post the CCC file here?

Reactions: dan met
That's interesting... when you run the mission, does the H then go to the first waypoint and fly it normally, or fly the whole mission in reverse, or fly some of the mission but not the last point??

That's interesting... when you run the mission, does the H then go to the first waypoint and fly it normally, or fly the whole mission in reverse, or fly some of the mission but not the last point??

for the 1st time i use the apk everything was fine !It was doing the mission just like it should but after registering i had a few bugs like several crashes and i had to uninstall it and install it back and now its doing all the mission in reverse

for the 1st time i use the apk everything was fine !It was doing the mission just like it should but after registering i had a few bugs like several crashes and i had to uninstall it and install it back and now its doing all the mission in reverse

maybe i did something wrong!im still learning how to use that usefull apk on the st16

16836558_10206572215863313_2911503456830022192_o.jpg

I've taken a look at the app and it appears to be generating the correct route. I'd need to check your files directly to see what's happening in your case, @dan met - drop me a message if you're willing to help out.

If you start the CCC playback by pulling down on the stick, it will start at the end and play the route in reverse. Push forwards to start at the first waypoint and play normally.

I've taken a look at the app and it appears to be generating the correct route. I'd need to check your files directly to see what's happening in your case, @dan met - drop me a message if you're willing to help out.

If you start the CCC playback by pulling down on the stick, it will start at the end and play the route in reverse. Push forwards to start at the first waypoint and play normally.

Yes it was my mistakebecause i ve tested it yesterday and it worked perfectly! Thanks for that awesome apk specially when you turn the camera in global mode which is allow you to control the camera movements very smoothly! love it

When using waypoints, you have two options to start at 1 or stop at your last destination. You choose 1st or last based on how you move the control stick to start. I don't remember which is which but you can start at point 1 or your last point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss