Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What a difference

Reaction score
I've a new CGO3P back from Yuneec UK, this camera is properly focussed and I added a ND4 filter today, I'm over the moon at the improvement, no more camera complaining from me!

edited to vimeo hosting from dailymotion

Last edited:
Have you done anything to the video in post? Sharpened at all? What mode was this shot in on the H if you don't mind me asking.

Do you have any videos from your old CGO3+ from before you sent it away to yuneec?

I wonder if he just a crappy monitor?
No, he says he is a pro and I tend to believe that part but he is way to super critical and if it is not DJI he tends to knock it. I know for under $2000 we are not getting a camera for making movies or doing TV shows but for Real Estate and stuff like that I think the H and other sub $2000 drones are fine. So let him talk and if you are happy with it that is all that matters.
He does have some good stuff to say so just weed the good from the other stuff.

Reactions: Mike_Flys and K2BLS
Brandon I think you should go into some politics. Your video is very nice.

Reactions: banned user
Have you done anything to the video in post? Sharpened at all? What mode was this shot in on the H if you don't mind me asking.

Do you have any videos from your old CGO3+ from before you sent it away to yuneec?
Its's 4K @ 25fps (the one highest in the list) and the raw setting, zero post sharping, the only thing in post I did was add about 2% in blacks and the same in brightness and increased the saturation only slightly.
Actually it looks better before I did anything in post, I shot this about an hour ago and just threw it into the editor to make it upload-able. I'll upload something from the old camera in a mo.

Daily Motion does not like me.
Yea, I'm new using it, it seems temperamental, I'm not sure if it's slow processing the upload or what, even opening it on the dailymotion site I can't seem to stream the HD versions. (seems like it wants to buffer a lot before starting playback)

Here are a few short clips from something I've now abandoned to redo again, it's all in the UHD at 24fps but there is some cropping going on as well as bad colour correction. The focussing I mentioned is there, you can see it's focussed almost to infinity but not exactly, the new camera is spot on.

edited to vimeo hosting from dailymotion

Last edited:
No, he says he is a pro and I tend to believe that part but he is way to super critical and if it is not DJI he tends to knock it.

No I use GoPro as the bar. Yuneec missed the boat camera wise. And yes I am a professional and know what I'm looking at.

No I use GoPro as the bar. Yuneec missed the boat camera wise. And yes I am a professional and know what I'm looking at.
Well I was like you, complaining about the differences in the beginning, now that I have a correctly focussed CG3OP it's sharp as a button, and no distortion unlike a Go-Pro and with the use of a ND filter I'm blown away by how good it is..I wouldn't swap this for a go-pro ever. Do you have a H? Can you post some of your videos, maybe we should be allowed to be critical of your videos as you are of ours.

Reactions: abinder
Well I was like you, complaining about the differences in the beginning, now that I have a correctly focussed CG3OP it's sharp as a button, and no distortion unlike a Go-Pro and with the use of a ND filter I'm blown away by how good it is..I wouldn't swap this for a go-pro ever. Do you have a H? Can you post some of your videos, maybe we should be allowed to be critical of your videos as you are of ours.

Yes I have an H and the GoPro still makes a better image. It's easy to swap lenses on a gopro to the same focal length as what yuneex is using and then you can make an apples to apples comparison

Yes I have an H and the GoPro still makes a better image. It's easy to swap lenses on a gopro to the same focal length as what yuneex is using and then you can make an apples to apples comparison
Well lets see some of your H videos, maybe someone here can help you

Reactions: abinder
Daily Motion won't play ball with me either. I just get a crappy quality picture.
Yea sorry about that, I'm still having difficulty to replay in HD, I've noticed if I let it fully buffer, - to buffer the full video, it plays...I'll see about uploading again to somewhere else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval