Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What a difference

I am a professional I know what I'm looking at and know why things happen
So let us see what you have, why not?
Maybe one person who claims to be a professional can miss something that another can see.
Surly you don't claim to know everything and never made a mistake?
and me, I want to see how badly your particular camera is, is it focus etc, I want to see it, and so do all the other people who suspect you are just a Dji shill bashing Yuneec who does not even have a H.

Reactions: abinder
Yea sorry about that, I'm still having difficulty to replay in HD, I've noticed if I let it fully buffer, - to buffer the full video, it plays...I'll see about uploading again to somewhere else.

I think Youtube dare I say it is better. Vimeo has a free version I think.

So let us see what you have, why not?
Maybe one person who claims to be a professional can miss something that another can see.
Surly you don't claim to know everything and never made a mistake?
and me, I want to see how badly your particular camera is, is it focus etc, I want to see it, and so do all the other people who suspect you are just a Dji shill bashing Yuneec who does not even have a H.

My Camera comparison have been posted

Vimeo is the choice of professionals. Much better quality and higher bit rates than youtube

Nope, Cant find it, I've done a search for any of your media. No media posted by Derstig says the forum search engine.
Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 20.40.58.png

Lovely video and the number of times I have followed one of those machines along a country road is unreal, yet this is the first time I have seen them at work. Really interesting to see one in action and from such a unique angle.

Reactions: banned user
Mwelr, thanks for the interesting focus test. Very illuminating.

It's funny, in determining hyperfocal distance, the variable for the "acceptable" blurriness is called the "circle of confusion". There seem to be some contributers here who live there.

Everybody should just be quiet and wait for the next pearl of wisdom of Der S, who clearly has a lot of professional experience as the 5th assistant to the assistant.

Mwelr, thanks for the interesting focus test. Very illuminating.

It's funny, in determining hyperfocal distance, the variable for the "acceptable" blurriness is called the "circle of confusion". There seem to be some contributers here who live there.

Everybody should just be quiet and wait for the next pearl of wisdom of Der S, who clearly has a lot of professional experience as the 5th assistant to the assistant.

except CoC is film based in video you don't have it because all the pixel wells are on the same plane. DoF calculators like pCam take that into account. I'm not an Assistant I'm a Director of Photography and an Operator

except CoC is film based in video you don't have it because all the pixel wells are on the same plane. DoF calculators like pCam take that into account. I'm not an Assistant I'm a Director of Photography and an Operator
What about your video? The one you said is from your H. Where is it?

Where, where's the link, like I showed already a search using the forum's engine does not return any media posted by you.

He is winding you up and wasting your time and your letting him.
Stunning video love the bit where you rush past the lighthouse!! was that manually controlled or cable cam?

Reactions: banned user

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx