Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What do you think about - http://www.yuneecuav.com

Seems rather suscpicious. Even more so when you realize it's not a China, Europe or North America administered forum, but rather Panama.

Could be a planted forum or the real thing... don't know.

The physical website appears to be located in Japan yuneecuav.com - Whois Data. However the hosting is using Amazon's AWS and Amazon DNS so it's just their data center. The Panama reference is to one of those proxy services that put in their own contact info to hide the domain owners info (sometimes for privacy but sometime to obfuscate the real owner).

Should be easy to serve a DCMA on Amazon to have it removed.

Yuneec UAV – Quadcopter & Drone – Typhoon Series

On my normal look to find any new or good videos about the yuneec thyphon H I found this web site which looks like it's there to promote yuneec , but every link is anti .
The review is why the phantom 4 is better , why yuneec users are disappointed etc.
That is so funny. I opened up a link on the site and it mentioned "Typhoon H" once, and "Phantom 4" 5 times just in the few paragraphs I read... Obviously, and one of the reasons I bought my H, DJI is jealous and has picked up their jacks and pouting in the corner... I like those threads cuz it cements my decision on my purchase of the H.

The physical website appears to be located in Japan yuneecuav.com - Whois Data. However the hosting is using Amazon's AWS and Amazon DNS so it's just their data center. The Panama reference is to one of those proxy services that put in their own contact info to hide the domain owners info (sometimes for privacy but sometime to obfuscate the real owner).

Should be easy to serve a DCMA on Amazon to have it removed.
Your reply and the domain says mountains..... Great searchin' Cyber

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio