Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What firmware version do you have

Reaction score
It could be interesting to see what version are around and if you are experiencing some issues.
Please reply with your info.

I'm running:
Version client: 1.1.6 (android)
Flight control: 1.1.2
ESC: 1.03
Camera: 2.0.4(F)

Problem to report: I did only indoor flight (very close to the drone) and all is fine.

Andrea

Last edited:
iOS Breeze App. My Breeze is back from it's recent factory/service visit and now has ZERO connection issues.

I'm no longer having the wifi connection issues and suspect these issues are NOT a software issue as this is the same configuration that my Breeze was sent back to Yuneec with and returned with to me.

BreezeVersion.jpg

Last edited:
IOS Breeze App, iPhone7.
Fly the Breeze until GEO fence, sometimes
with video interference.
Only prob: Follow me didn't work right.The Breeze look at me but won' t follow.
iPhone 6 works perfect.

r-ap

Attachments

• IMG_3716.JPG
    IMG_3716.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 36
iOS Breeze App. My Breeze is back from it's recent factory/service visit and now has ZERO connection issues.

I'm no longer having the wifi connection issues and suspect these issues are NOT a software issue as this is the same configuration that my Breeze was sent back to Yuneec with and returned with to me.

View attachment 5352

Yuneec Germany told me to send my drone in! I will check my firmware version before and after. But it can be a software issue when flashing with the app does not work properly. I think the Support can flash over USB. I will mark my mainboards aswell to see if there is a change in hardware!

Yuneec Germany told me to send my drone in! I will check my firmware version before and after. But it can be a software issue when flashing with the app does not work properly. I think the Support can flash over USB. I will mark my mainboards aswell to see if there is a change in hardware!

Yuneec USA gave me a complete list of everything they replaced.Yuneec.jpeg

It could be interesting to see what version are around and if you are experiencing some issues.
Please reply with your info.

I'm running:
Version client: 1.1.6 (android)
Flight control: 1.1.2
ESC: 1.03
Camera: 2.0.4(F)

Problem to report: I did only indoor flight (very close to the drone) and all is fine.

Andrea
I have the same version except I am using the iPhone 6+ which is client version 1.0.5.6

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the release dates on the various versions of the client app, FC, camera and ESC? I thought I had seen dates for some of these but can't find it now.

I have the same version except I am using the iPhone 6+ which is client version 1.0.5.6
I am not having issues with any of these versions but my usage is limited due to weather. Follow Me didn't work when I tried it but Support told me to put the phone into Airplane which I hadn't done so I need to try that as soon as I get a chance.

Today I was bravely ;-)
did the firmware update as recommended in the Breeze App.
After that, I didn' t have any wifi issues, flew the Breeze to
the max geo fence with clear video transmission.
My only problem is still there: Follow me didn't work right.The Breeze look at me but won' t follow.(iPhone7, iPhone 6 works perfect).

r-ap

Attachments

• IMG_3769.PNG
    IMG_3769.PNG
    273.2 KB · Views: 30
When I try and update mine, All I get is...unable to, check network connection. Anyone else have this issue where they can't update to the latest Firmware?

Client Version 1.1.9
Flying Control Version 1.0.0
Esc Version 1.0.3
Camera Version 1.0.2(F)

Phone: Sony Xperia C6603
Android 5.1.1

All flight modes perform flawlessly except follow me mode. Connection with the controller ok, WiFi ok, range for video transmission 40 - 60 m.

Greetings
Peter

Client Version 1.1.9
Flying Control Version 1.0.0
Esc Version 1.0.3
Camera Version 1.0.2(F)

Phone: Sony Xperia C6603
Android 5.1.1

All flight modes perform flawlessly except follow me mode. Connection with the controller ok, WiFi ok, range for video transmission 40 - 60 m.

Greetings
Peter

Your version looks old. I had the same range. After update the ranger is 100m, limited by software.

When I try and update mine, All I get is...unable to, check network connection. Anyone else have this issue where they can't update to the latest Firmware?

Looks like update servers working at this moment
You can check this link in your browser: https://www.yuneec.com/breezeota
You can download latest ,bin directly (choose proper verison A, F, K), then connect Breeze with USB, copy .bin into root of breeze flash, disconect Breeze from USB, do not turn it off, wait for WiFi, connect from Breeze camera app and go to firmware update.

I have F (European) version and i now have FCV 1.1.2, ESC 1.0.3 and Camera 1.0.2F and it works ok for me.
Tested also Camera 2.0.4F and 2.0.10F and i have really bad experience especially with 2.0.10F, so i revert to Camera 1.0.2F with firmware.bin and everything is fine again.
More here: Firmware Issues / Breeze WiFi fix / Tips

What is most annoying for me is camera setting all time grayed and i am not able change White Ballance and EV for camera. It is not work with any frimware.

client version:1.0.8.1
fcv:1.1.2
esc:1.0.3
camera version:2.0.11(F)
iphone 6
version:10.3.2
1st trial 195.ft alti
205.ft dis.disconnect di wifi
2nd trial no problem cont,flying taking video very nice..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my