Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What happens in case of wifi loss when gps is off?

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am new here.

I need to learn that what happens in an emergency if I use in pilot mode and gps is off.

I hope it just lands from its current position)

Last week I bought breeze and on my first flight i lost wifi connection and gps status was very bad at that moment. it tried to return home, and because of very bad gps connection at that time, it couldnt manage to return home and go elsewhere and crashed.

Now they gave me a new one. This time I approach to fly it very sensitively. So i am thinking off setting gps off when gps signal is bad. But i wonder what happens if I lose wifi signal too. I hope it just lands from the current position.

Hello guys, I am new here.

I need to learn that what happens in an emergency if I use in pilot mode and gps is off.

I hope it just lands from its current position)

Last week I bought breeze and on my first flight i lost wifi connection and gps status was very bad at that moment. it tried to return home, and because of very bad gps connection at that time, it couldnt manage to return home and go elsewhere and crashed.

Now they gave me a new one. This time I approach to fly it very sensitively. So i am thinking off setting gps off when gps signal is bad. But i wonder what happens if I lose wifi signal too. I hope it just lands from the current position.
It would be far better to fly in areas where you get a good GPS connection. If you do plan to fly without GPS then keep the Breeze within control range.

Reactions: onderonur88
There's one way to find out... ;)
  1. Tie a string to the Breeze and let it hover a few feet in the air
  2. Make sure the string is loose(not dragging the Breeze)
  3. Turn of the WiFi on your Phone/Tablet and see what it will do

Reactions: onderonur88

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval