Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What is the deal with the ST16 sunshade?

Reaction score
Mine doesn't fit. I put the little pegs in the little lanyard holes but it's loose and doesn't stay at all. How do you get it to stay on the controller?

I had not noticed any other holes. I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks!

I did the very same thing and put the shade straight back in the backpac! Never realised there were other holes!

Reactions: WestCoastDrones
Yup guilty also lol, now I use the correct holes but put a rubber servo grommet on the two top pins and it takes out any play.

For those so inclined, you can pop the pins out of the sun shade and use a few small "dots" of clear silicon on the bottom of the shade to stick it to the ST-16. The dry silicone can be removed later without damaging the -16 or the sun shade. Securing the sun shade this way does make it a little more difficult to clean the screen though.

I got mine late one day got home and everything just had come out of the box instantly even tho it was to late to try it my hands still needed to touch.

I have a pdf manual, but I didn't read the part about the sunscreen. For the most part the manual is very difficult to understand.

I'm a man I need no manual. Ugh (banging club on ground)
Lol
I like to say, "I'm a real man, I read the manual." In fact I just said this to Mrs. Texy ten minutes ago when discussing the instructions on the side of the shampoo bottle. I read them, so I knew to shake before using. My hair is clean, man. Later I'll show her the recommended method for nuking frozen sausage biscuits.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace