Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What kind of charge does your ST16 hold?

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking this is, my controller takes a long time to charge. How's half charge after 3 batteries. What is your controller displaying?

The reason I'm asking this is, my controller takes a long time to charge. How's half charge after 3 batteries. What is your controller displaying?
I just checked mine after almost using 3 batteries yesterday, plugged in to charge and when you tap the screen it shows the battery
symbol as flickering from 1/2 to 3/4 full. I turned the 16 on and checked the battery left and it says 73% and 46:50 left on battery.
So I assume the flashing battery symbol is showing 3/4

Yep I am something similar about 5 batteries before it's time to recharge. I have a usb power back stuck on it to keep a constant charge in it while in use. Something like one of these https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerC...t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9JA1CF4EBGDQYHKJVXMR Even if long term it's not healthy for the internal lipo, when using the H I'd prefer to see the usb battery drain and then worry about the internal one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88chh