Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When is RealSense Active

Reaction score
Hi all...

This is probably a noob question and if there is another post that answers it, I'd appreciate a link.

I'm on my second weekend with my H w/RealSense. I thought I understood that RealSense was active in all Task modes but when I tried to do POI and CCC today (first try), I got a message on my controller that Object Avoidance wasn't available in these modes and to make sure my path was clear. Now I have watched multiple videos (both Yuneec's and others) that have shown H's avoiding obstacles when following but what about other modes? Does anyone have an easy to follow matrix that maps each mode to what features are available?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

I think it's available in Smart Mode, and in Angle and Return to Home Modes. In Angle Mode it will not sense obstacles behind or to the sides.

Don't have it on when taking off or landing. In the air, if you switch it on, the symbol on the ST16 will turn Green if OK, Yellow means not gonna work. Also, if active the 2 front TH lights will flash white.

The 3 position OA switch: Down is ON, the middle and top positions are both OFF.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice