Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

When Will We Have Batteries in Australia

J
that's ********,you guys are getting the shaft. It is so unfair and I feel for you guys, it really is crap!
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise being the last cab off the rank as it were. We might get a version of the Typhoon that has most of the issues sorted. But lack of batteries coming into Oz *Facepalm* Yuneec is turning into a red headed step child nobody wants.

No my dealer emailed me late yesterday saying they will not be getting batteries in until late August early September. Obviously someone was misinformed ... your info was right all along. I have sourced 2 batteries from the US as I am not prepared to wait another month or more to enjoy flying.

Dang it. I was hoping you were right. :p
Oh well. I'd suggest getting done spares as well while you are at it, as they won't be available until then as well.
So arm clips and leg motors, and blades and arms.
Just a thought.

gerry gibbs camera warehouse have batteries in stock. they are in perth. i ordered 2 batteries from them this morning

Guys I have a solution to your battery troubles PM I'll get you better flight times and greater power flexibility. Its tested and it works awesome. If your not satisfied you get full refund.
gerry gibbs camera warehouse have batteries in stock. they are in perth. i ordered 2 batteries from them this morning

Ok guys... Batteries Are coming soon...a few weeks. The wholesaler has only 100 coming, so they will go fast
Who here wants some?
Will be less than$200 delivered to most areas.
Send me your suburb and post code and I will confirm cost.
Thanks Haydn

Reactions: Ralphy
Available for immediate shipping total power solutions for the Typhoon H 100% satisfaction guaranteed or you get your money back.

Charge times of factory battery in under 30 min

REAL !!! Flight times are 17 min to first warning 19 min 40 sec to 14.0v with the 4s turnigy graphene 6600 mah battery

Plug and fly Yuneec Typhoon H 3D Print Battery Tray XT60 plug LiFETIME YUNTYH105 Plug and fly Yuneec Typhoon H 3D Print Battery Tray XT60 plug LiFETIME YUNTYH105

Yuneec Typhoon H Factory Battery 3rd party charger adapter LIFETIME YUNTYH105 Yuneec Typhoon H Factory Battery 3rd party charger adapter LIFETIME YUNTYH105

Yuneec Typhoon H Battery 3D Print Adapter DIY Turnigy 6600mah YUNTYH105 Yuneec Typhoon H Battery 3D Print Adapter DIY Turnigy 6600mah YUNTYH105

Available for immediate shipping total power solutions for the Typhoon H 100% satisfaction guaranteed or you get your money back.

Charge times of factory battery in under 30 min

REAL !!! Flight times are 17 min to first warning 19 min 40 sec to 14.0v with the 4s turnigy graphene 6600 mah battery

Plug and fly Yuneec Typhoon H 3D Print Battery Tray XT60 plug LiFETIME YUNTYH105 Plug and fly Yuneec Typhoon H 3D Print Battery Tray XT60 plug LiFETIME YUNTYH105

Yuneec Typhoon H Factory Battery 3rd party charger adapter LIFETIME YUNTYH105 Yuneec Typhoon H Factory Battery 3rd party charger adapter LIFETIME YUNTYH105

Yuneec Typhoon H Battery 3D Print Adapter DIY Turnigy 6600mah YUNTYH105 Yuneec Typhoon H Battery 3D Print Adapter DIY Turnigy 6600mah YUNTYH105
Ok thanks, seems to be a bit expensive fire a few 3D printed parts. But thanks for sharing.

$140 AUD 3D print delivered. That is what I almost paid for the battery! Do you use gold to print it? :) I am not that desperate, but thanks for the offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace