Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where are the posts from FPVLR

I don't know if this will help, but I ordered a couple of these and they arrived fairly quickly. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I will soon. For the price, it's worth a try.
5.8G 16dBi LHCP Helical Antenna Monopole Spiral Circular for OSD FPV Long Range
Again I can't help but think that this group is biased. My personal experience with FPVLR has been nothing but good. I purchased mine at rdmdrone.com and have been extremely happy.

Again I can't help but think that this group is biased. My personal experience with FPVLR has been nothing but good. I purchased mine at rdmdrone.com and have been extremely happy.
That is yours and our choice, How can someone be biased if they like this/or that product? I have tried both and have selected what I will use, with no force of difference on anyone. I will not even mention what product I have chosen!

Exactly, and well spoken. Everyone has a choice of what to use, and personally I like FPVLR products.
But depending on location and situation use others as well. I just wish moderators would allow us to speak freely.

Some people may be biased, but aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? Your only posts on this forum have been to promote businesses that you are affiliated with. Isn't THAT a bit biased?

Forums have regulation on the promoting of products "By Sellers" on here. To discuss your like/dislikes or experiences with one product vs another is not an issue and not biased!. But to do what Tony and some of his co-horts were doing was in my mind "Sales Pitching" and blasting members as wrong to drive his point home was wrong in my mind! Nothing personal against you, unless you are picking up where he left off, and I know you stated you were not, and I'll take your word for it !

I don't know if I even need the antennae, but live in heavily wooded area so figured having better ones couldn't hurt and bought the FPVLR only because they fit in the backpack. The rest is counting angels on the heads of pins.

Wish we had an independent tester with similar terrain, altitude, etc. For those who are waiting on the fence to order an auxiliary antenna, it seems all who have reported have obtained results based on their own bias. Most of the readers are not fools and can see than in spite of the protestations to the contrary, the two main companies seem to have their own advocates pitching the respective product, especially early on when this arose.

I just want to know which is easier to mount, fiddle with less storing effort, and obtaining the best performance for quality video with less drop out.

I just got my FPVLR in the mail yesterday I haven't tested them out yet I've been working bells at work and im tired but hopefully Sunday I'll be flying with them on and do a video on my channel for everyone to see..I'm already scared of the distance with the stock antennas on...I have no idea what to expect with these on....keep ur fingers crossed that it doesn't go poof out of range

Some people may be biased, but aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? Your only posts on this forum have been to promote businesses that you are affiliated with. Isn't THAT a bit biased?
I'm not affiliated with any one manufacturer or vendor.
Nor are my posts only concerning that issue.

I am very diverse, I just notice that people aren't allowed to talk about that particular product.
As these pictures will show I also use other products.

Attachments

• 20160524_143221.jpg
    20160524_143221.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 20160524_143347_001.jpg
    20160524_143347_001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DroneClone
I'm not affiliated with any one manufacturer or vendor.
Nor are my posts only concerning that issue.
If you would take the time to see my Facebook Groups
Mad for Multirotors
Typhoon H Texas
You will see that.
I am very diverse, I just notice that people aren't allowed to talk about that particular product.
As these pictures will show I also use other products.
Michael, Your WORD is good for "me" I have no reason to think otherwise ! You may have just joined the forum a day or two after Tony was banned for reasons that LuvMyTJ stated, and then you seem to have been a littlle obsessed with the FPVLR and it's removal, so some may think you are affiliated with him, or even him in a new avatar name. If you like the FPVLR then use it, but don't push at it so much, I am sorry I even gave my opinion on the DBS from just first hand results and shared that. And I sure as **** wish I never even debated with Tony! Maybe this whole thread needs to go away forever!:mad:

Michael, Your WORD is good for "me" I have no reason to think otherwise ! You may have just joined the forum a day or two after Tony was banned for reasons that LuvMyTJ stated, and then you seem to have been a littlle obsessed with the FPVLR and it's removal, so some may think you are affiliated with him, or even him in a new avatar name. If you like the FPVLR then use it, but don't push at it so much, I am sorry I even gave my opinion on the DBS from just first hand results and shared that. And I sure as **** wish I never even debated with Tony! Maybe this whole thread needs to go away forever!:mad:
I can see how my timing may have been bad for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see how my timing may have been bad for sure.
Every member here can speak freely... unless your a rude business owner who spams all of our forums non-stop. Then you will be banned.
We also no longer will allow links to his products. As a side note, you'll also see the rules do not allow promotion of other websites like you have posted here, so please, twice in one thread is more than enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis