Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where do you live?

YUN00002_mp4_snapshot_03_34_2016_10_19_21_22_48.jpg

Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico.
South-west border of the city

Chip you did just fine just get more practice you will get better. You might want to go see if you can get a really cheap quad copter to practice with and still fly your TH .

This is our winters. This is Thunder Bay Harbor on Lake Superior during the winter. Water temp averages 36-38 degrees in winter. Notice the steam coming up past the break wall where open water is. Its warmer then the air temp :)
FB_IMG_1453146418206.jpg

Same place in the summer. Much nicer to look at but water temp is average 45-48 degrees. :) Needless to say I don't swim in Lake Superior :)

1445540805050.jpg

Reactions: BillyTexas
Lake Almanor, Northern California. Lassen Peak (Volcano) in the upper right. My place is on the other side of the lake...too close to the airport. Q500 4K screen grab from a video.almanorhome.JPG

For what it's worth I live in Gurdon in Arkansas.

Looking at the photos in this thread so far I noted only one camera that possesses what I would call a "soft focus". If the ratio of correct, or close to correct focus to soft focus applies to the general H population perhaps the lens focus issue is not as bad as it may first appear. Of course that does not factor in those that had already altered their lens focus....

Looking at the photos in this thread so far I noted only one camera that possesses what I would call a "soft focus". If the ratio of correct, or close to correct focus to soft focus applies to the general H population perhaps the lens focus issue is not as bad as it may first appear. Of course that does not factor in those that had already altered their lens focus....

Mine is stock, hasn't been adjusted.

Northeast Spain, near Tarragona. Right on the Mediterranean. Sorry for soft focus...I've bitched enough about it here on this forum.;)

Attachments

• Spain_Med.jpg
    Spain_Med.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
you're just up the road from me! I'm in Heywood :)
Ahh. I do most of my recreational flying up on the tops on the Yorkshire side of the hills...usually involving reservoirs. Twingates in Shaw (where that picture I posted earlier was snapped) is my testing ground because I can walk there from my house in Shaw and I'm not usually troubled by public coming into my field of operations. I've not done anything in or near Heywood yet. Any good places to fly around there? By the way, I've been flying since January 2015 and I'm a certified sUAS pilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval