Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to find controller necklace strap holder replacement

Reaction score
One of the hooks broke off from the controller necklace holder. Where can I find another hook or another necklace strap. I checked CarolinaDronz and I didn't see one. I assume there are generic ones for other controller out there. I am not sure what the strap is called to do a proper Google search.

Look at any online hobby store for a lanyard or radio neck strap. Not sure who carries the Yuneec 4 point strap.

For some reason the Typhoon H package I bought did not come with the neck strap and after looking at how it attached, and knowing I wanted to use the sunshade on every flight, I just mounted a couple of Hard Points on the Sunshade and then made a custom strap from two regular transmitter straps. Works great and is easy to attach and remove the strap at the top of the shade.

TH03.jpg

TH04.jpg

Reactions: THoff
Yuneec lanyard is excellent, easy to fit and you can leave it attached in the carry case.
Best thing about it is that the 4 point fastening 'slips' easily to adjust to any angle you require for best viewing.

For some reason the Typhoon H package I bought did not come with the neck strap and after looking at how it attached, and knowing I wanted to use the sunshade on every flight, I just mounted a couple of Hard Points on the Sunshade and then made a custom strap from two regular transmitter straps. Works great and is easy to attach and remove the strap at the top of the shade.

View attachment 5922

View attachment 5923
Ty, that looks awfully flimsy to me my friend. An expensive replacement if it drops or the screen shade pops out of its mount....

I hear ya, it does depend on the shear strength of those four pins, but I typically never let go of the transmitter. I may replace the small pins with bigger ones to go through the regular lanyard holes.

Had a 12 channel transmitter break loose of one of the two neck strap connection points once. I thought I always kept a firm grip on the transmitter too. Cost me $128.00 to get a few switches replaced afterwards...

View attachment 5922

View attachment 5923
Mine didn't come with a neck strap when i purchased it. Sent Yuneec an email and copy your receipt entirely. They sent me one for free. They want to see where you purchased it from and full name, address etc.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
If you are in Australia I have some original factory 4 point ones available for sale.

take great care as the shades front two pins are too short, they pop out too easily, best use the lugs provided.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430