Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who has email addresses to Yuneec managers or President

so this is what I got back from Yuneec.

"Mr. Lowe,
We do understand your frustration. Although we have had your unit checked into the repair department for 8 days, rest assure the new Typhoon H's under warranty are already our priority. We are working hard to get your unit back in your possession in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we will be unable to further expedite the repair process for your unit, as it already has main priority in repairs. Please also keep in mind we have a very high demand for both non-warranty and warranty repairs and we are working on getting these units out immediately. Once your unit is ready to be sent back, you will receive an email confirmation of the sales order.
Thank you for your time and patience.
"

So it was delivered to them on Aug 2 and they sat on it for 8 days before it was checked in 8 days ago. I wonder how long it is going to take to get it back. I sure hope it is fixed when I get it back. They must have a ton of new units coming back or they only have 1 tech if it takes them 8 days and they still have not looked at.

so this is what I got back from Yuneec.

"Mr. Lowe,
We do understand your frustration. Although we have had your unit checked into the repair department for 8 days, rest assure the new Typhoon H's under warranty are already our priority. We are working hard to get your unit back in your possession in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we will be unable to further expedite the repair process for your unit, as it already has main priority in repairs. Please also keep in mind we have a very high demand for both non-warranty and warranty repairs and we are working on getting these units out immediately. Once your unit is ready to be sent back, you will receive an email confirmation of the sales order.
Thank you for your time and patience.
"

So it was delivered to them on Aug 2 and they sat on it for 8 days before it was checked in 8 days ago. I wonder how long it is going to take to get it back. I sure hope it is fixed when I get it back. They must have a ton of new units coming back or they only have 1 tech if it takes them 8 days and they still have not looked at.

Something to make you smile....Try and be patient Brandon if you can - I know your pain and been there. Hopefully you sent an email to the SVP I gave you. He really helped me out.

Just as an update. Friday I got an email with shipping information and the camera should be here today. It is hard to tell from the email but I think they may have just sent me a new camera/gimbal. I will know when it gets here as I marked mine so I would know. I will keep you posted if this fixes my shaky video.

I emailed the group above plus support and I got an auto reply from Ryan and he is off today so I will wait and see. I will DM you my info.
The completed repair was shipped on Friday. You should have received an email notification with a tracking number. UPS shows it delivering to you today. Hope the camera quality exceeds your expectations.

The completed repair was shipped on Friday. You should have received an email notification with a tracking number. UPS shows it delivering to you today. Hope the camera quality exceeds your expectations.
Thanks Gunny. I'm hoping it will too.

Just as an update. Friday I got an email with shipping information and the camera should be here today. It is hard to tell from the email but I think they may have just sent me a new camera/gimbal. I will know when it gets here as I marked mine so I would know. I will keep you posted if this fixes my shaky video.
Mine is scheduled to be delivered back today as well. I Think ours were sent in for repairs about the same time. Hopefully this return trip from support fixed my issue un- like the first time. It's done the 21 day round trip twice now. Would rather have a functioning H than have to do a charge back on my credit card. Let us know Brandon how your camera is.

Mine is scheduled to be delivered back today as well. I Think ours were sent in for repairs about the same time. Hopefully this return trip from support fixed my issue un- like the first time. It's done the 21 day round trip twice now. Would rather have a functioning H than have to do a charge back on my credit card. Let us know Brandon how your camera is.
What did yours go back for? I know I read it somewhere but just figured I would ask and not search.

So I got the camera back and I'm very bummed. Not only is the shake not vixed but now if I put it in a 360 pan the gimbal will not pan smoothly. It starts and stops and speeds up and slows down. So I will be calling again tomorrow. I love the way it fly's and my video looks good except for the above issues.

So I got the camera back and I'm very bummed. Not only is the shake not vixed but now if I put it in a 360 pan the gimbal will not pan smoothly. It starts and stops and speeds up and slows down. So I will be calling again tomorrow. I love the way it fly's and my video looks good except for the above issues.

Sorry man ...

Man.. U can't catch a break... Sorry man

Sure glad I ordered an Autel X-Star premium this weekend for backup. I guess for now it will be primary until they get my H fixed correctly.

Ask them to cross ship a new camera. They did for me. They gave me an RMA number and shipping label and shipped the replacement as soon as I dropped off the old one at UPS.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
What a bummer Brandon. Hopefull they can dropship one to you.
Got my H back today and found they replaced my ST16 and originally thought they replaced my H but actually it's the original one I had. It had the new tags hanging off the arms which made me think they replaced it. Then a quick check of the serial number and found it was the same one.
Paperwork stated they replaced the Electronic Circuit Board on the bird. My camera showed up pulled off the rubber stabilizer pads which is strange. It was missing one of the plastic washers that held one of them on. Will do a full test tomorrow and see how she works. Wish me luck.

This is the part they showed replaced;

What a bummer Brandon. Hopefull they can dropship one to you.
Got my H back today and found they replaced my ST16 and originally thought they replaced my H but actually it's the original one I had. It had the new tags hanging off the arms which made me think they replaced it. Then a quick check of the serial number and found it was the same one.
Paperwork stated they replaced the Electronic Circuit Board on the bird. My camera showed up pulled off the rubber stabilizer pads which is strange. It was missing one of the plastic washers that held one of them on. Will do a full test tomorrow and see how she works. Wish me luck.

This is the part they showed replaced;

They may have replaced your H and just put your Serial number on the new one. I hope all works smoothly for you on your test flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval