Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who has email addresses to Yuneec managers or President

What a bummer Brandon. Hopefull they can dropship one to you.
Got my H back today and found they replaced my ST16 and originally thought they replaced my H but actually it's the original one I had. It had the new tags hanging off the arms which made me think they replaced it. Then a quick check of the serial number and found it was the same one.
Paperwork stated they replaced the Electronic Circuit Board on the bird. My camera showed up pulled off the rubber stabilizer pads which is strange. It was missing one of the plastic washers that held one of them on. Will do a full test tomorrow and see how she works. Wish me luck.

This is the part they showed replaced;
From your itsy bitsy little pic it looks like the PDB.

They may have replaced your H and just put your Serial number on the new one. I hope all works smoothly for you on your test flight.

They are real big on serial numbers, when I almost swapped mine, they were like, okay we are gonna leave this open but the day you get your replacement call us with the new serial number. Its a liability thing Im sure.

[email protected]

David Morris

Senior Vice President of Sales - Americas | Yuneec USA Inc.

5555 Ontario Mills Parkway Ontario, CA 91764

T: 925-348-0481

www.yuneec.com

Or

Ryan Borders <[email protected]>,
Kevin Killian <[email protected]>
Sam, Thank you. I just sent an email to each of them as well. I have been waiting over one month now to get word that my replacement Plus has shipped, or even been completed yet. Here's hopin'
Craig

UPDATE: All email addresses came back undeliverable. The one for Kevin Lillian came back that he no longer is employed by Yuneec and to "Please direct any future correspondence to Frank DeMartin at [email protected].
Resent email to Frank. That came back undeliverable.
'[email protected].' on 3/4/2019 9:23 PM

Server error: '553 5.1.3 Syntax error in recipient address'

Bummer.

Any other ideas?
Update #2: I tracked each one down on LinkdIn. I will hit the target soon! Frank is the only one left at Yuneec of the three.
C

Last edited:
Sam, Thank you. I just sent an email to each of them as well. I have been waiting over one month now to get word that my replacement Plus has shipped, or even been completed yet. Here's hopin'
Craig

UPDATE: All email addresses came back undeliverable. The one for Kevin Lillian came back that he no longer is employed by Yuneec and to "Please direct any future correspondence to Frank DeMartin at [email protected].
Resent email to Frank. That came back undeliverable.
'[email protected].' on 3/4/2019 9:23 PM

Server error: '553 5.1.3 Syntax error in recipient address'

Bummer.

Any other ideas?
Update #2: I tracked each one down on LinkdIn. I will hit the target soon! Frank is the only one left at Yuneec of the three.
C

Did you even look at the date of those posts? Over two and a half years ago. Yuneec isn’t even located in Ontario, California anymore. There was a major change at Yuneec USA in late 2017/early 2018 with a change in personnel and headquarters for the US.

The best way to get more immediate results is through Twitter and Facebook to my understanding. I don’t use either as I am not into the social media BS and find a company presence there is quite unprofessional IMO.

Best of luck with getting your problems resolved. The US is one of the largest markets worldwide for Yuneec, but the CS department is woefully understaffed. Truly hope that corporate gets their head out of the sand and starts giving better CS to their customers.

?Did you even look at the date of those posts? Over two and a half years ago. ??

Did you even look at the date of those posts? Over two and a half years ago. Yuneec isn’t even located in Ontario, California anymore. There was a major change at Yuneec USA in late 2017/early 2018 with a change in personnel and headquarters for the US.

The best way to get more immediate results is through Twitter and Facebook to my understanding. I don’t use either as I am not into the social media BS and find a company presence there is quite unprofessional IMO.

Best of luck with getting your problems resolved. The US is one of the largest markets worldwide for Yuneec, but the CS department is woefully understaffed. Truly hope that corporate gets their head out of the sand and starts giving better CS to their customers.
Miracle! Late last night, I found Frank DeMartin on LinkdIn and sent my email. It might be coincidental, but just this morning, I got an email from Yuneec that my case has been closed; Bind and Fly unit has been completed, and is ready for UPS pickup in Kansas. We'll take that as a win!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio