Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who in Australia will be stocking the H Pro?

Reaction score
I guess this post is for fellow Aussie members
I'm based in Sydney's South West and I'm looking for reputable Yuneec resellers who will be carrying the H Pro units as well as spare parts etc

Be also good to possibly catch up with fellow forum members local to Sydney in the future for a fly and BBQ

Any feedback is appreciated,
Cheers

Thats sad... again we are at a disadvantage when it comes to getting new products and technology down under :(

I bought my P3 Pro from them as well as my Typhoon H .... I have no complaints at all .... only thing is, like all other aussie dealers they do not have any parts or batteries for the "H" in stock which is FRUSTRATING !!!

Interesting .... I am looking at Rise Above in Sydney According to their web site they actually have stock of the PRO.
This is their page I just checked.... Buy Yuneec Typhoon H PRO with Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance - Rise Above Australia

BUT looking at the section called "what's in the box" it states that the camer is NOT the CGO3+ but instead its the CGO3. Wonder if thats an error OR is it Yuneecs resolve to the CGO3+ camera issues with the Std H.

Okay .... so they must have updated their website because it now states that the Pro is a "Back Order" item. Also I'm guessing it is a typo in the box contents area as everywhere else on the page it states CGO3+.

Cheers :cool:

it also says "Up to 25 minutes flight time" on the Pro but only 22 minutes on the standard version/ How does that work?? I would assume the intel realsense module would be an extra drain on the battery????

I guess this post is for fellow Aussie members
I'm based in Sydney's South West and I'm looking for reputable Yuneec resellers who will be carrying the H Pro units as well as spare parts etc

Be also good to possibly catch up with fellow forum members local to Sydney in the future for a fly and BBQ

Any feedback is appreciated,
Cheers
Modelflite RC in SA don't have a bad range of spares for the H, I have delt with them and they are fairly fast with the post.

There is WSR Electronics in QLD. They appear to be the official repair people for Yuneec in AU. I have purchased parts (camera gimbal plate and batteries) from them and they carry a wide range of parts and can get any part in if required. They do not sell retail drones, bet parts and repairs.

PM me if you want contact details.

Interesting .... I am looking at Rise Above in Sydney According to their web site they actually have stock of the PRO.
This is their page I just checked.... Buy Yuneec Typhoon H PRO with Intel RealSense Collision Avoidance - Rise Above Australia

BUT looking at the section called "what's in the box" it states that the camer is NOT the CGO3+ but instead its the CGO3. Wonder if thats an error OR is it Yuneecs resolve to the CGO3+ camera issues with the Std H.

Think this a Typo, the CGO3+ is what we ship with all Typhoon "H" models

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval