Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wi fi issues

Reaction score
Just got my typhoon h yesterday to replace blade chroma. Worked fine at first. Now won't connect wifi to camera. Any thoughts?

It can sometimes take a long time for the camera to join the network. Use a phone or tablet so watch for the wiFi to become available in the available networks. I read that it can take up to 8 minutes in adverse conditions. Mine takes about 2 minutes and that seems a long time when you are just standing there waiting for the camera output to appear on the controller.

It can sometimes take a long time for the camera to join the network. Use a phone or tablet so watch for the wiFi to become available in the available networks. I read that it can take up to 8 minutes in adverse conditions. Mine takes about 2 minutes and that seems a long time when you are just standing there waiting for the camera output to appear on the controller.
Thanks guys. I tried binding and that seems to work except I have to bind each time I fly. I am close to my house so that may be the issue.

I use this boot up time I have of 1-2 minutes max, to do my preflight checklists and make sure all switches are where they need to be, and before I am finished the camera has popped up ! Not to deny, it is as slow as a sloth !:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval