Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wifi password

Standard password is 1234567890
Did you change it to something else?

Yes. I renamed my breeze and set a password. The email l received from breeze doesn't work as there is no connection to the drone. What does the cable do? I've tried connecting to a computer but nothing seems to happen.

No clue
Call Yuneec, its free and they can help :)

Yes. I renamed my breeze and set a password. The email l received from breeze doesn't work as there is no connection to the drone. What does the cable do? I've tried connecting to a computer but nothing seems to happen.

I assume you renamed it then went to your wifi settings and opened them? Input password 1234567890 and got a wifi lock on your phone or tablet? The breeze shows a blinking green light when it's wifi is active in the right front arm and if you have its wifi on at your phone it will connect upon opening the Breeze app. The USB is for downloading pictures only. All updates are done via wifi and in fact at first connection you should have gotten a prompt to update firmware.
If that has not happened then you are not getting the right wifi as not all devices support the 5.4 GhZ wifi and my first tablet I bought to run it I had to exchange for an upgrade. Went with a Samsung note S2 8" and it's perfect for the Breeze

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

CraigCam,

You're pretty much on the money. I did what you said and renamed my breeze, reset the password and updated the software. I have a iPad. When I reset the password it didn't hide it and didn't ask for confirmation. I can only think that I misspelled the password I wanted to use and I am now not able to remember it. Therefore I want reset it.

de_DE.png

Yuneec Europe (GmbH)
Nikolaus-Otto-Strasse 4
24568 Kaltenkirchen

Germany
Support Hotline Germany: +49 4191 932620

Email: [email protected]
en_US.png

Yuneec Americas (USA)
5555 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario
CA 91764
USA
Support: 844 898 6332
Sales: 844 343 9966
Email: [email protected]

Thanks for everybody's advice. You were right in that the password was still 1234567890. I'm now the proud owner of a fully functioning Breeze and just off to a park for the maiden flight.

My Breeze does not recognise my password. Can I reset it?
I bought a breeze 4K used and it has the other owners password and I can’t get it to connect because it’s asking for the password I bought it like that can somebody help me please thanks

I bought a breeze 4K used and it has the other owners password and I can’t get it to connect because it’s asking for the password I bought it like that can somebody help me please thanks
The password for the Breeze WiFi is always 1234567890 and cannot be changed by the user.

That said, the user is able to change the WiFi SSID. You will need to monitor the SSID list on your phone and see what new SSID appears when you power on the Breeze. Once you connect to that SSID you will be able to set the SSID to something of your choosing in the settings of the Breeze Cam app.

If you are unable to find the SSID being used then doing a firmware reset and reinstall may be necessary.

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval