Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wild Landing

Reaction score
I have noticed that when I'm landing after the low battery alarm has gone off, the bird seems really squirrely during the landing. I seems to come in hot or sometimes it will get close to the ground then shoot back up about 5' and when it does land it lands pretty hard.
When the battery is fresh it seems to land fine. It does it's little hop but the landings are more controlled and much softer.
Does any one else have this problem and if so is there a fix? Thanks

I've had success landing very smoothly by descending with forward and backward movement to find a good spot to land. The G puts out lots of rotor down-wash, which causes it to not want to land smoothly coming straight down.

I've had success landing very smoothly by descending with forward and backward movement to find a good spot to land. The G puts out lots of rotor down-wash, which causes it to not want to land smoothly coming straight down.
Thanks but I'm not having trouble landing normally, just after the battery is "low"

Thanks but I'm not having trouble landing normally, just after the battery is "low"
I have had this try to be super smooth with the throttle stick and put it in between turtle and rabbit that's the only fix I have found and yes low battery is when it happen's to me even at about 3feet mine has tried it and I bring mine down as soon as it flashes on the drone maybe 10.9 is starting to hit to low on the cells I do not know that for sure I will try bringing her down around 11.1 and see if that helps Thanks for posting

I have had this try to be super smooth with the throttle stick and put it in between turtle and rabbit that's the only fix I have found and yes low battery is when it happen's to me even at about 3feet mine has tried it and I bring mine down as soon as it flashes on the drone maybe 10.9 is starting to hit to low on the cells I do not know that for sure I will try bringing her down around 11.1 and see if that helps Thanks for posting
Thanks I will give that a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33