Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

wiring schematics...

Reaction score
OK.... so this is a follow up to my "help pleaaassseeee " post a couple of weeks back.

I've/we've done some soldering of the broken wires... (thank you for all the advice, support and encouragement in believing that I can fix it)

So..... the original sequence of beeps is gone.. yayyyyyy! HOWEVER I now have a different sequence of beeping when I power up. (give me a break!!! ) The camera will take stills and video shots but continues to not self right... just gives a little wiggle at start up.

Does anyone have a copy of the wiring schematics for the gimbal and cg03????

Ps... yes I did mark the connectors with colours to identify when I put it back together.... but I ran out of colours and I think I have mixed up some of the connections.... :confused: I'm just so scared to take her apart again without a map - the delicate flower that she is.

Keeping my fingers crossed..... **** I'll keep my eyes crossed to if that would help. :rolleyes:

Hi, Trapper...I know this is like closing the barn door after the horses get out, but when I'm going to work on anything electrical, I try to take a picture of it before I begin...I used to keep a Polaroid camera on my workbench at Ft. Hood back in the days before digital photography for that very purpose. (It helped me prove an error in the tech manual on an FM tactical radio.) All that being said, if you need a hi-res photo of the wiring, let me know. My gimbal is brand new; hopefully will be the same, hardware-wise. Good luck!!

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
Hi, Trapper...I know this is like closing the barn door after the horses get out, but when I'm going to work on anything electrical, I try to take a picture of it before I begin...I used to keep a Polaroid camera on my workbench at Ft. Hood back in the days before digital photography for that very purpose. (It helped me prove an error in the tech manual on an FM tactical radio.) All that being said, if you need a hi-res photo of the wiring, let me know. My gimbal is brand new; hopefully will be the same, hardware-wise. Good luck!!

Much appreciated and I'll take you up on the offer!

Ok...it may be a bit, since I'm going to go slow, as I've never disassembled this before...but shouldn't be THAT difficult...will post when I get it.

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
One quick question...I assume you've attempted to calibrate the gimbal since your repair?
Reason I ask is I remember the GB200 on my QX350 used to behave the same way if it was powered on after being moved manually beyond its normal (powered) limit while power was off.

One quick question...I assume you've attempted to calibrate the gimbal since your repair?

Sorry but unlike the CGO3+ the older CGO3 camera\gimbal cannot be calibrated.

Reason I ask is I remember the GB200 on my QX350 used to behave the same way if it was powered on after being moved manually beyond its normal (powered) limit while power was off.
No I didn't but I think mine is the older one??? I have to slide the gimbal mount onto the body of the drone.

So cranky trapper does yours work now that you followed the diagram? I reconnected mine following the diagram and it's not working properly. Thanks in advanced for the response!

I'd like to take you up on that opportunity if possible! I followed the diagram and mine is not doing right .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval