Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wizard question

I called Yuneec again today to confirm the obvious. This time it was Andrew and he agreed 100%.

They shipped the new one today before I even shipped the old one back with no cc for cross ship which I offered.

Thumbs up to CS at Yuneec.

Reactions: Simspeed
So I tested the Wizard again tonight. Within 8 minutes the green light blinking (2 every 2 seconds) began indicating 50% battery. Within 16 minutes (probably less), 1 blink every 2 seconds indicating 25% battery left.

Something is definitely wrong. I called Yuneec today and the nice lady told me to make sure it was charged fully. So I removed the thumb from my mouth and recharged it until the red light turned off; a whopping 15 minutes. Sorry, I'm just a bit miffed about this.

It's supposed to have 3 1/2 hours battery life. I'm asking Yuneec for a replacement and cross shipment because I planned to use it over July 4 weekend.

You are misreading the state of the wizard battery from the indicators for the COPTER!, battery.

Not quite sure what you're asking but I was flying with the wizard only and monitoring video with my cell phone.
I can't seem to get the wizard to start and stop record. I'll try again since someone above stated that you hold the center button and short press the cam button. I might have pressed the buttons in the wrong sequence since I was under the impression it was short press for both... Thanks!

That's a real bummer for me. I got the Typhoon because of the wizard acting as a follow me. I need to be able to have one of our cycling team wear the wizard and then I wanted to fly the drone up and around them on some switchback mountain passes in Europe next week, and just concentrate on the flying bit with the camera always pointing down at one of the team.
Any suggestion on how to do this now?

I can't seem to get the wizard to start and stop record. I'll try again since someone above stated that you hold the center button and short press the cam button. I might have pressed the buttons in the wrong sequence since I was under the impression it was short press for both... Thanks!
I laminated the Wizard commands.

Page 14
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...dthKe7Qpw&sig2=-69HQ2RkjBbvFoXLO777nw&cad=rjt

ZDXM2zU.png

Reactions: Maik
That's a real bummer for me. I got the Typhoon because of the wizard acting as a follow me. I need to be able to have one of our cycling team wear the wizard and then I wanted to fly the drone up and around them on some switchback mountain passes in Europe next week, and just concentrate on the flying bit with the camera always pointing down at one of the team.
Any suggestion on how to do this now?
I think we are all waiting for this possibility !!!!
We just want to use the wizard as a focus target for the camera and control the flight with the ST16
Yuneec has to think hard about it

To my understanding you have to control the H with wizard if you use follow or watch me with it.
I'm thinking is it possible to fly H with ST16 and make the camera follow (watch) the wizard?

I totally get what you are saying, Example: I want to do a showcase video of my motorcycle, I link the camera to the wizard, set the wizard on the seat of the bike. I use the ST16 to fly the drone around the bike while the camera stays locked onto the bike, do I have that right?

I do a lot of real estate vids and could really use this feature when shooting flyovers .

I totally get what you are saying, Example: I want to do a showcase video of my motorcycle, I link the camera to the wizard, set the wizard on the seat of the bike. I use the ST16 to fly the drone around the bike while the camera stays locked onto the bike, do I have that right?

I do a lot of real estate vids and could really use this feature when shooting flyovers .

You can use the ST-16 together with the Wizard in team mode.
In team mode you can make the H follow the Wizard and do the camera work on the ST-16, but you can not fly it (if I remember rightly).

There are some threads about this on this forum, use the search-box and magnifying glass to find them.

Cheers!

You can use the ST-16 together with the Wizard in team mode.
In team mode you can make the H follow the Wizard and do the camera work on the ST-16, but you can not fly it (if I remember rightly).

There are some threads about this on this forum, use the search-box and magnifying glass to find them.

Cheers!

Thx, Dr. Delta! I get that the feature doesn't currently exist, just saying it would be nice to have if it did. Team mode takes 2 people, this feature could potentially be used solo. Also team mode doesn't really work for the real estate videos that I do because my H fly's way too fast with the wizard. I need to cruise by/over fairly slow when shooting a home. I actually came across this forum while searching for info on slowing down the flight speed while using the wizard.

To sum up, wizard will be absolutly perfect when :

- wizard acts just as a camera target. "You could fly any way you want, but the camera always points to the direction where wizard is."
- wizard can switch between rabbit and turtle speed
- st16 have the flight control back when shutting off the wizard

Can we find someone from YUNEEC in order to tell him that we need that feature !
And that they have to work on it.
;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech