Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

WTS Typhoon H

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by leejax01, Sep 2, 2016.

1. leejax01

I have a Typhoon H for sale never crashed or hard landed. About 2 months old. Still under warranty. Has everything that comes in the box from new except the SD card. Most recent firmware already added. Location zip code is 32218 and asking $850 local or $885 shipped. If using PayPal, buyer carries the applicable fees. Ebay account under the same leejax01 with over 400 feedback points as a point of reference.

Attached Files:

#1 leejax01, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  2. leejax01

Pic

Attached Files:

3. leejax01

Another pic. More available upon request.

Attached Files:

4. leejax01

TTT. Still under the 6 month warranty with very little use.

5. Max Gibson

I have done some Google-ing search short of calling Yuneec for this question, with mixed results and in return:
    Is it true that Yuneec only honour the warranty for the original registered owner and then it's regionally handled !?

6. leejax01

I've never had to do any warranty work, but all that's required is a copy of the proof of purchase.

7. armyrcer

Did you register your h when you received it. Yuneec will not carry the warranty over I found that out the hard way. Straight from yuneecs mouth they would not. Sorry but I would not put the warranty in your sale.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

8. Max Gibson

@armyrcer, that's the point I have been trying to get a clear and final conclusion. A reseller here in, Canada said even if all the original purchase documents are included in a Warranty claim, all the communications will go to the address ( physical and electronics ) of the registered owner. And they will return the repaired items to the registered address they have. And " no " the registration is not transferable !
    Basically the inclusion of Warranty in resale of Yuneec products is a moot subject as it's not honoured by Yuneec. The only workaround would be a solid agreement with the original owner to take care of the sick baby ( when and if ) for the duration of warranty which is not that long anyhow.

9. armyrcer

Yep but its sad they cannot honor a product. If its a solid product yuneec would not have to worry good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. leejax01

It was never registered. If a buyer is serious, I can forward any applicable info. It has literally sat in the downstairs closet. Thanks for all the info and for all intents and purposes, assume no warranty, just a lightly used H.