Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YAY my YTH arrived today but...

Reaction score
2 x broken switches, so disappointed. The screen looks like it's been used.
ST16-switches.jpg ST16-screen.jpg

Now I have 2 commercial UAV's down... ahh the joys of business.
I see a few defects from here already mostly ST16 issues.

This seems to be happening more and more. I hear of this on various forums with Yuneec and DJI products. From what I read - It would seem that when they are sent back, they go through a rough revamp and sent back out again 'as new'. Not good for customer relations at all - do they really care once they have your money?

This is similar to what I had happen to me. First one i took delivery of had no top to the inner foam lining. Meaning I had no usb cable, no SD card, pins were bent on the hood and had scratched the ST16 plus the fact the H itself has been in transit for however many thousands of mile with hardly any protection. I complained, thankfully my model shop believed me and i got a new H delivered this week. It is concerning tho

That's not even refurbished. Not good you are way too nice. Send it back to who sent it to you.

Last edited:
Hello Skypicswa,

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your unsatisfactory experience with our product. We are taking every action possible to make sure that this problem is rectified and we are able to provide the best solution possible to your inconveniences. Please contact tech support for assistance at 1-844-898-6332.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Turbeville
2 x broken switches, so disappointed. The screen looks like it's been used.
View attachment 970 View attachment 969

Now I have 2 commercial UAV's down... ahh the joys of business.
I see a few defects from here already mostly ST16 issues.
As far as your screen is concerned,you neglected to remove the SECOND clear screen protector that comes with the controller from the factory. As you look at your screen you will notice a GREEN dot approx 3/8 in diameter in the far upper left side of the screen. Please notice the clear tab next to that GREEN DOT. Pull the clean screen protector off.

Reactions: Yuneec_Usa
Sorry to hear that. Mine arrived yesterday complete and in pristine condition. CS should get you set right, though. Its why I chose Yuneec over DJI for my first big drone.

As far as your screen is concerned,you neglected to remove the SECOND clear screen protector that comes with the controller from the factory. As you look at your screen you will notice a GREEN dot approx 3/8 in diameter in the far upper left side of the screen. Please notice the clear tab next to that GREEN DOT. Pull the clean screen protector off.

I had no second screen protector. However, I see what you're talking about. Did anyone else have one?

I didnt have a second screen protector. Hey when you guys got yours. My shippeing box was sealed, however my Typhoon box was not sealed and my box top flap was very lose, like it was open and closed a alot of times. But I didn't see any scratches on anything. just very odd that it wasnt sealed.

I didnt have a second screen protector. Hey when you guys got yours. My shippeing box was sealed, however my Typhoon box was not sealed and my box top flap was very lose, like it was open and closed a alot of times. But I didn't see any scratches on anything. just very odd that it wasnt sealed.

My shipping box was sealed with Yuneec tape. Typhoon box was not sealed. Everything was as new.

Hello Skypicswa,

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your unsatisfactory experience with our product. We are taking every action possible to make sure that this problem is rectified and we are able to provide the best solution possible to your inconveniences. Please contact tech support for assistance at 1-844-898-6332.

Thanks Yuneec but I'm in Australia. Will track down Yuneec here and see what happens. I'm too old a bunny to get upset over it as it seems who has the contract for the ST16 or packing made the error. I'm sure I will get looked after but with so few product in AUS i'll be waiting.
I can't wait to flight test and then JSA my bird ready for commercial use.
My only issue is a not an uncommon problem with ALL manufacturers is the no supply of readily available batteries. DJI was the same with P3 and P4 etc.
It is really a comfort to see you on this forum and being productive, I'm sure the bird will be one that other companies are hoping you will fall on ya butt with, but I can't see that happening.
I can only imagine what will you will upgrade to in the next 18 mths. You have made a huge leap for sub 2kg UAV's now.

I will say that this has not put me off the product at all and would recommend it with no hesitation. Anyone choosing between the H and the P4 I would have this bird as a commercial grade camera platform.

Happy flying to all.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Mine arrived yesterday complete and in pristine condition. CS should get you set right, though. Its why I chose Yuneec over DJI for my first big drone.

I think this is a serious UAV and will be at the forefront of future designs inc DJI. I just think they had to rush for final retail shipping commitments.
Some of the images out of the craft are really crisp.

Spot on! yeah mine is blue with the QA number. I didn't look at it as closely as I should as the switches were damaged so I just put it aside. Even the switches just look like that they were not affixed properly as the is no sign of actual broken edges just not attached.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop