Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec and the others

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. They all look pretty cool, just one brand comes with lots of Bloatware and intrusion.

When we talk about any of the other drones like dj/< don't you think that regardless of which drone is the best yada yada, the yuneec drones just look cool.
I like My Sky-Hero, for me it looks mean and aggressive in comparison to My H but is a blast to fly with.F0D30E90-29ED-45F0-AC3C-DDE21CC51807.jpeg8E0313BE-F0D2-45D0-AE51-1D4DD52BB239.jpeg

I think the chicken but I'm usually wrong . I still just like looking at the H and the st16 and flying. You guys are the experts at photography and all the cool stuff. Maybe if you know why I'm a noob starts way before drones. If you are interested then go to Google search and just look for. Peter bowman oboe or summit records which carole told me my bio is on there. Terrible metafor for tooting my own horn but it explains why it's taking me time to comprehend things since the tia stroke

As far as looks go it's hard not to be impressed by the H. Understated, sleek, nice curves, minimal design, good lights, and that pro-looking remote.
Of course more modern designs have been along since, but I still really like the design and aesthetic of the H and H+.

That is not to say I won't be re-skinning mine orange carbon fairly soon, but that has much more to do with hopefully dissuading buzzards and other large raptors than it does making it look better...

But in defence of DJI, we can't say theirs look bad either - especially the Inspire series, which have got a certain 'future droid' look about them that I quite like, although in my case more so when the shell was white.

Last edited:
I'm interested in technologies and drones itself, so each of them is beautiful for me. I'm not into the yuneec drones; I prefer DJI. I have DJI Mavic, but now want to buy another and looking for suggestions. I found one good site with different drones and reasonable prices. Does anyone is familiar with drones from this drone catalog? I can't decide between DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI MATRICE 100, because both of them have the hight characteristic. Any advice?

I'm interested in technologies and drones itself, so each of them is beautiful for me. I'm not into the yuneec drones; I prefer DJI. I have DJI Mavic, but now want to buy another and looking for suggestions. I found one good site with different drones and reasonable prices. Does anyone is familiar with drones from this drone catalog? I can't decide between DJI Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI MATRICE 100, because both of them have the hight characteristic. Any advice?
Any advice? Put the question in the right forum, choose DJI forum for that. Doing it here is like putting petrol to the fire.?

Nothing wrong with your question, but you are far more likely to get positive answers in a DJI forum than here. Many people on this forum also fly dji products including me so you may get some positive answers...but you may also get some stick too.

Don't go with Dji's, worst decision you can make. They look like kids toys.
You're on the wrong form for advice.?

...but you may also get some stick too.

Is that stick or schtick?

I was going to suggest checking out MavicPilots and CommercialPilots forums. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks there also.

Reactions: ChuckBridges

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder