Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec and Wingsland s6

Reaction score
Anyone here has both yuneec and wingsland s6 ?

Or anyone who has seen a testing review about the two?What are the pros and cons if compare the two drones together?

Ha, other than that, you like'em fine, huh?
At one point I was really interested in the Wingsland Scarlet Minivet. I watched an owners group for a couple of months. They have no CS and no tech support. They invented the TB effect.

Isn't wingsland their first drones?As Q500 the first drone to yuneec?
You mean they had other drones before>?
They have made several models. The Scarlet Minivet is/was a quadcopter similar to the Phantom. It turned out to have more bugs than a Florida swamp.

Reactions: GRH
They have made several models. The Scarlet Minivet is/was a quadcopter similar to the Phantom. It turned out to have more bugs than a Florida swamp.

Yea,just checked,odd shape,but with wingsland logo,didn't know that item before.

I was planning to get a S6 for myself,of course i am no expert,and there are 70% bad comments toward it,do you think it is ok just for a newbie,who just demand a drone that can fly and take clear pic?

Yea,just checked,odd shape,but with wingsland logo,didn't know that item before.

I was planning to get a S6 for myself,of course i am no expert,and there are 70% bad comments toward it,do you think it is ok just for a newbie,who just demand a drone that can fly and take clear pic?
I would look for something different. There are a lot of good deals on used Q500's. It's a proven aircraft with a great record for stability and smooth flying. I would not be reluctant to buy a used model. It would be much better than a new Wingsland.

I would look for something different. There are a lot of good deals on used Q500's. It's a proven aircraft with a great record for stability and smooth flying. I would not be reluctant to buy a used model. It would be much better than a new Wingsland.

But Q500 or any other Yuneec products seems more professional,require skills.,S6 is just a newbie ,hit take off and land with cell phone,i would like to get yuneec these kind,but it is big and i worried it would be too difficult for me

The Breeze can also be controlled using a phone or with a controller. It is simpler and smaller craft which may suit your needs better.

If you haven't flown other drones, you might want to get a practice quad which will help you learn to fly. I like the JD 509 to play with. It has altitude hold which makes it easier to fly and it's a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agnes
The Breeze can also be controlled using a phone or with a controller. It is simpler and smaller craft which may suit your needs better.

If you haven't flown other drones, you might want to get a practice quad which will help you learn to fly. I like the JD 509 to play with. It has altitude hold which makes it easier to fly and it's a lot of fun.

Thank you very much for the advice.

I just ordered an S6, refurbished by Wingsland for 62.99 US. I thought for that price I can't go wrong. They are 389.00 Can at Best Buy. Not willing to invest that much into an unknown. Unfortunately, it is 10 grams over the 250 gm limit, so I guess I'll have to register it with Transport Canada. Another 5 bucks into the Canadian Government coffers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval