Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Breeze Camera Issue

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently got the Breeze 4k as a gift. The camera functions normally when rotated from 90° to 20° (from horizontal), but at around 20°, it vibrates and gets stuck. The vibration seems to be caused by the motor or servo that controls the camera's tilt. What should I do?

Hello,
I recently got the Breeze 4k as a gift. The camera functions normally when rotated from 90° to 20° (from horizontal), but at around 20°, it vibrates and gets stuck. The vibration seems to be caused by the motor or servo that controls the camera's tilt. What should I do?

Hi did you get anywhere with this. I've just purchased a breeze and noticed a buzzing noise coming from the camera after panning up or down which stops when I move the camera with my finger or if I do a quick pan in the opposite direction. When panning the camera isn't smooth it's seems to judder which is evident in recorded video, I'm concerned it may jam.

Hello,
I recently got the Breeze 4k as a gift. The camera functions normally when rotated from 90° to 20° (from horizontal), but at around 20°, it vibrates and gets stuck. The vibration seems to be caused by the motor or servo that controls the camera's tilt. What should I do?[/QUOT
Hello,
Hi did you fix it I have the same problem

A reply to all of the above posters. If these are new units from Yuneec or factory refurbs, then you need to contact Yuneec CS for your country or area of the world. For the USA go to http://yuneec.com/support choose Speak to a Pro and schedule a phone support call. You can also attempt a Live Chat, but those seem to be difficult to get anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430