Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec CGO4H

Few weeks ago i bought the H pro, and compared it with P4 model,
- controller including tablet, p4 needs fast tablet so + 300 euro
- no suitcase
- 6 propellor instead of 4 (better damage control i think)
- nicer model than the withe bird.
CGO+ camera very fine with me, i think play with it for best result and still new features coming (see 16/11 firmware)..
Do i need to fly high, far and fast.. NO, i need control and we are obligated to obay government rules
Services for Germany or UK, i read no complaints, from the shop i bought (Dronenland.nl) lot of goods.

But i am stil a rooky in this and do lots of RTFM (read the fu...... manual), lot of searching forum about all the thing i can improve to make me experienced. Morelike to keep my out of trouble during flights
So no P4 but H for me.

Regards from a happy Typhoon user..

I am very happy with Typhoon H Advanced. Stable,reliable and flies very well, as i aviate, then the H navigates and i communicate, by purchasing more add ons, such as a real sense module,and waiting for my CGOET to come. My approach is to go with the flow, and be mindful of equipment applications not pushing my luck. Happy H Aviator.

Agree totally with you! But I want to say: not a camera that cost the Phantom 4pro price!

But for that I am afraid; CGO3+ cost 699€ on my retailer!!!!!!!! Completelly crazy!

try to buy the Z3 for the inspire 1 it costs 999€
it is only the X3 with a 3.5X zoom

Marnix

i got my repaired typhoon H back...

they have changed the ST16 and seems the controller is a used one. no protection around the knobs and heavy scratches under screen...

it's copter number 6...it's not a 100€ toy...
what i should do now?
...thanks for your opinion

Attachments

• IMG_5380.JPG
    IMG_5380.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
i hope yuneec brings soon a better camera on market. and they optimise the app...often if i try to do a manual setting, but it jumps back and need sometimes up to 3times that the app take the setting.

have you seen the new phantom4pro now with obsticale ovidence around the copter and a 1"inch sensor with 20MP and 4k60f flighttime 30min.

so YUNEEC if you listen bring a CGO4H with 1"inch sensor like DJI

and a better CGOETpro with a higher resolution

i still prefer the concept of the H, but the quality of this bird is lousy...

since may i have a send in and send back procedure with fails...if i would really worked with this copter they would have ruin my work and i have lost many clients !
i will get copter number 6 in next 14days.
here are a little list of fails
-ST16 loosed fan
-landing gear not work
-landing gear work only on one side
-landing gear not synced, one little fail
-binding problems
-connections break
-connection break by using landing gear
-slow flight impossible (stop and go)
-software fails compass
-hardware compass damaged
-CGO3p unsharp
-CGO3p on one side unsharp
-CGO3p ghosts in images
-CGO3p pixel fails
-CGO3p most need refocus by myself
-ST16 sticks center fails
-ST16 fans get loud

that they don't find a solution to fly the H with GPS slow is shown that they give us the trim control...
my contact with service?
me in may: what's with RTH attitude?
yuneec: ha ha ha ...the customer is not allowed to do this setting!
me in july: CGO3p is unsharp in 1080p 60f
yuneec: in germany you don't use 60f

What the **** they smoke there?

another friend send in his H with his issues
they say they send a new back: he got a used one, with private vids on the H and amazon things in package...

i train copter flying. another H user sits in front of me, tell me he have flown about marriage event...and we find out one ST16 stick don't work proper by showing cam in team mode. no reset if st16 , no calibration of sticks worked...GOOD- that nothing happens

the only good thing i can say: i never had a fly away or lost control ...only telemetry and video signal is lost...

i see they try to fix with updates and to improve the bird. and i hope they go on with this work. make a better smaller histogram, center cross and other helps, trim setting in manual mode, ST10+ for team mode, aux button for GPS, App button for IPS on/off and at least
a better cam which we can adapted on the H

I want a better camera with a zoom function. See the Z3 camera on the DJI inspire 1

Marnix

Well as someone mentioned earlier .., I should wait for the release of the P4p before dumping the H. Well I have seen them.. they are very nice and better than anything I have but not the level up I expected so my H remains parked for the time being but not giving up on it yet.

now after long time, and after many replacement my Typhoon H works now! i am now happy with it. Yes of course still want a 1" sensor for mire better images, more dynamics and so on... But for that price its not possible. so we get a good copter for less money. Its stable in the wind? the 360Pano Function is awesome.
love it.

but i hope the bring in next update
-trim knobs work in manuell Cam mode settings too
-fix the white balance
-switch from auto to manuell shows the auto settings by first switch (my settings Jump away)
-fix that we really can use the H for slow movements (not with trim)
-st10+ update for teammode
-possibility to switch gps with aux
-adjustement for cam gimbal speed with sticks (if i change the speed in st16 to 7-12sec we get a delay too in it)
-and the panoPics get an extra name or folder... to find faster wich belongs together

so my question is now...is it worth to invest in PEAU LENS... i don't find so much vids that i see the big difference. Yes a little bit on the side less Lens distortion... but is it more sharp? at the moment i have in the front a good sharpness (have adjust it to better) but the things far away still blurry...is the Peau in that case more endless sharp?

i Hope i get some Messages from Peau Users

thanx

Last edited:
want yuneec skyview2 as cam controller :)
you just move your head where you want to to look and the camera follow your wish in team mode...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech