Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, update on this silliness.

I decided to engage my Hola Unblocker VPN and set it for "USA." This means while connecting to web pages it appears to the server that I'm connecting to that I am from a U.S. IP address. Under this scenario I am able to connect to Yuneec USA. If I disable my Hola VPN, the error message (ie, error page) returns.

Interesting...buy annoying.

Just went to the U.S.A. site but the downloads page for the H is still showing the previous updates from 09/01...No newer versions.

Ok so just got back from flying the latest firmware that was downloaded via the direct download link posted earlier.
Now I've only flown the H twice before so I cant comment on any positive changes however after calibrating the Accel' and gimbal at my house the Compass Calibration was attempted at the flying field, the first time it failed halfway through so after a reboot and a more careful attempt it completed without the solid white led that was present on the first try.

I wonder how many people experiencing issues have actually completed a correct compass calibration. And not flown on a failed calibration. Just a thought.

After a reboot what I've found is after the initial take off the very first time I raised the gear about 15ft away I lost Video and the camera would not reconnect and the message failed to connect came up. I recovered this by landing and rebooting.
The reboot to camera showing a picture still takes well over 2-3 mins! The rest of the two battery's worth of flying gear up and down resulted in no video loss?

There was absolutely no Compass calibration errors present on the transmitter screen during two whole battery flights.
Ill try looking at any flight log info once I can find where to access it.
All of the modes I tried seemed to work Ok and the positional and altitude hold seemed solid, just now have to get used to the camera control as that was all over the place (my fault)

I have tried a couple browsers from a couple different internet connections and it appears to me that the site has been hacked and tried to redirect you to a different Non yuneec site that trys to look like a biz site but says bad things about the products.... Guess Yuneec pissed off a hacker

Yikes! I'm surprised no one posted the solution.

To get onto the Yuneec site, you must delete your cookies, or if in Chrome, just click on CHROME and then select CLEAR BROWSING DATA (Select every box except Passwords). You'll then have removed the item in your history that has stopped you from accessing the site.

Yikes! I'm surprised no one posted the solution.

To get onto the Yuneec site, you must delete your cookies, or if in Chrome, just click on CHROME and then select CLEAR BROWSING DATA (Select every box except Passwords). You'll then have removed the item in your history that has stopped you from accessing the site.
I did nothing to my browser, not even a computer restart and after a couple days of errors the site comes up fine today.

I did nothing to my browser, not even a computer restart and after a couple days of errors the site comes up fine today.

Can't log into their site again even after clearing all cookies, history, media certificates,..... in chrome or MS Edge.... I still think someone is hacking and trying to redirect their URL

Security certificate error.

Can't log into their site again even after clearing all cookies, history, media certificates,..... in chrome or MS Edge.... I still think someone is hacking and trying to redirect their URL

Security certificate error.
I tried an hour ago and had the same, tried just now and I am in.

Edit: Scratch that, even though I type Yunnec.com it defaults to Yuneec.uk, how do I get to dot com as I want the Standard version of firmware?

Last edited:
I sent an email to Yuneec last night.
Here is their reply.
"Greetings Mr. Daniel's, Yes we have been experiencing issues with our site and it has been down. At this time you will not be able to get any firmware. We are working on this and should have our site up and running in no time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece