Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Care Replacing my fly away H-pro

Reaction score
They had me worried, but after writeing letters to the right people my New combo & Replacement bird is in the mail as of today NO CHARGE. Took a month after telling me i would have to buy a bind & fly for $1100. I have to install the real sense but thats fine or wait till end of month for new shipment with R/S installed. I sent back my controllers & everything as defective equipment. If my H is ever recovered i will send that back as well. Im so HAPPY, now my friend ordered one H-pro for his birthday from Amazon be here on the 15th.
So would i recommend, **** yea i will, not only is it a Sweet machine in its class, the Customer Service is in a class of its own, i never got mad, a little upset but i kept my head. Can't get anywhere with message takers, gotta talk to the decision makers.
Listen Great people at Yuneec, I'm a Very Happy fella!!!!
Did I Mention I Love These People at Yuneec?
**** i love them..........

Nice! They replaced one of my bad batteries free of charge and no receipt was asked by them. They probably have the best customer care service in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short version has any unencrypted command and control system, as well as video transmission unit, subject to being taken over by an external source. There is currently one such system that can directly communicate with any of the hobby level flight controllers and assume control. Not to worry, that device is not currently intended to be used outside of some upper level commercial applications.

Realistically, there is no hobby level multirotor that can't be hacked.

I've actually been wondering what protocol Yuneec uses in it's products. They have been producing products for horizon hobbies for a while now and all that product uses dsmx. I would not be surprised they still use dsmx under license.
I personally have not been a fan of spektrum and dumped all my spektrum gear a couple of years ago.

Roger that. Futaba and Airtronics have had the most robust systems with lowest latency for some time.

Roger that. Futaba and Airtronics have had the most robust systems with lowest latency for some time.

I love both systems but being on a budget and with as many planes and quads I have the price for receivers was just too much for me to consider them.
Currently I'm using a 9XR with FrSky module and receivers for the big gliders and a Radiolink AT10 for everything else. That radiolink system is fantastic. They were a long time oem manufacturer for Futaba and their own radios really reflect that.

Indeed, the technological level and quality of some of the lesser brand names is a heck of a lot better than would be normally expected. That OEM manufacturing experience may well have played large in getting them to the level they are at. Anyone manufacturing for Futaba would certainly be expected to benefit from a close association with one of the more respected names in industrial robotics. Futaba has a very long history in this area, and insists on obtaining the highest level of quality from their vendors.

They had me worried, but after writeing letters to the right people my New combo & Replacement bird is in the mail as of today NO CHARGE. Took a month after telling me i would have to buy a bind & fly for $1100. I have to install the real sense but thats fine or wait till end of month for new shipment with R/S installed. I sent back my controllers & everything as defective equipment. If my H is ever recovered i will send that back as well. Im so HAPPY, now my friend ordered one H-pro for his birthday from Amazon be here on the 15th.
So would i recommend, **** yea i will, not only is it a Sweet machine in its class, the Customer Service is in a class of its own, i never got mad, a little upset but i kept my head. Can't get anywhere with message takers, gotta talk to the decision makers.
Listen Great people at Yuneec, I'm a Very Happy fella!!!!
Did I Mention I Love These People at Yuneec?
**** i love them..........
I had a flyaway with my Typhoon H pro as well. Ended up in a tree that is unaccessible. I sent Yuneec Customer Service the log files. The replaced it with a new everything. It too about 2 or so weeks. My new bird arrives Wednesday. Excellent Customer Service. When I asked "what happen to cause the flyaway" and inability to control or RTH, they said "something weird happened". I couldn't get more from them. Michael and Andrew there in California were especially helpful. I am still concerned about the products reliability. I have DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Professional Plus, Mavic and Disco and I never have anything happen like a fly away, loss of control etc. I have had "good" service from DJI but ion Yuneec us a 5 Star, DJI is 3 Stars at best. I had an issue with minor damage when motors would not shut off and they wouldn't honor that as warranty. BUT, that all said, I have heard many say they bought a Typhoon H because of the excellent customer support. Thanks Yuneec !

Hi all, this bummer,i just bought yuneec typhoon h from costco,i flew typhoon h for Easter weekend, for first time ,it all suddenly the drone lost gps over roof and took off so fast,i tried press home button,nothing happen and tried run after it to connect gps,no luck. I call yuneec ,they told me check flight log,so i did it show gps was lost,on roof,i told them im standing next to roof,wouldn't i know if drone on top roof,then they said you flown drone too far,that why flew away,that b.s,ok read flight log guy,the drone was really close to me,when it lost gps,so im getting run around with yuneec.May i ask who you wrote letter to at yuneec to get them to replace your drone? This is clearly defective drone i just got.

I would like to know what "button" you pressed for "home". The ST-16 does not have a home button.

YuneecUK replaced my Typhoon H after a fly away in under a week. Their customer service is absolutely brilliant, they had my drone 48 hours after the crash and replied to e-mails quickly. Really couldn't have asked for more. Sadly this level of customer service is pretty hard to come by in any industry in 2017 (the customer service reputation completely put me off buying a DJI).

Better stop now in case people reading this think I've been paid by Yunneec!

YuneecUK replaced my Typhoon H after a fly away in under a week. Their customer service is absolutely brilliant, they had my drone 48 hours after the crash and replied to e-mails quickly. Really couldn't have asked for more. Sadly this level of customer service is pretty hard to come by in any industry in 2017 (the customer service reputation completely put me off buying a DJI).

Better stop now in case people reading this think I've been paid by Yunneec!
Wow they replace that easy ha in uk? are sure not paid by yuneec,just kidding,wish it was that easy in u.s.a

Reactions: HS1
Hi all, this bummer,i just bought yuneec typhoon h from costco,i flew typhoon h for Easter weekend, for first time ,it all suddenly the drone lost gps over roof and took off so fast,i tried press home button,nothing happen and tried run after it to connect gps,no luck. I call yuneec ,they told me check flight log,so i did it show gps was lost,on roof,i told them im standing next to roof,wouldn't i know if drone on top roof,then they said you flown drone too far,that why flew away,that b.s,ok read flight log guy,the drone was really close to me,when it lost gps,so im getting run around with yuneec.May i ask who you wrote letter to at yuneec to get them to replace your drone? This is clearly defective drone i just got.

I sent mine back to Yuneec and they looked at the telemetry. Did you video the flyaway b
Wow they replace that easy ha in uk? are sure not paid by yuneec,just kidding,wish it was that easy in u.s.a
Do you have video of the flyaway? Might help your case if you did and they can see what happened. The description of your flyaway sounds very similar to my experience (it was in orbit mode and on the third orbit just went AWOL at maximum speed)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval