Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Service U.S.

Reaction score
Never flown a drone before but pre-ordered the H in April and received it in June. I will be the first to admit I didn't know squat about the drone when I got it and still struggle to understand the camera functions and technical parts. BUT, every time I've called or shipped the H to Yuneec (3) times total I have been happy to say they are very reasonable in repairs and communicating with me. Since I'm the one who crashed/ran into a tree and took off once in smart mode while standing close by Yuneec reps have stood by me with low cost or no cost repairs. I wish all the companies I've dealt with in my life would have done the same. Thank you customer service, repair people and phone reps for the patients and understanding you have shown. I don't know much about the competitors Customer Service but do know I'm happy with Yuneec.
THANK YOU:D

Reactions: m5zealot and Rayray
Amen! Few interactions, but the people I've talked with and exchanged emails with have been stellar. What a breath of fresh air to speak to customer service reps without having to say "could you repeat that?"!

Nicely done, Yuneec.

Reactions: Hugo50 and m5zealot
One of the reason I went with the Typhoon H despite it being a rather new platform was because of the reviews of customer service and how good it was.
They are polite and helpful, and I think in the long run, if they keep developing the platform their good customer service and quality of product will help them grow.

Reactions: m5zealot and Rayray
I'm afraid I have to give them a 9 out of 10 right now. Except for this one time they've been great but they just returned my H without replacing the battery or props that were toasted in the event. OTOH, they fixed the H at no charge. Such is life.

Their reputation for customer service is primarily why I choose my birds over DJI. My 1st experience with them repairing my CGO3 off the Q500 was pretty bad. It was still broken when they sent it back and didn't return the cover too. However, as far as dealing with them over the phone, everyone has been very professional and courteous. That is all we really want at the end of the day...a caring human on the other line.

Now I hope this cudos will bump my H up the waiting line for repairs! :p:D

I have had excellent customer service from Yuneec and have praised them for it. I wish their drones were as good as their customer service. That all said, I have DJI birds also and have received excellent customer service from them as well. I'll give them 4 1/2 stars because they wanted to charge me for TWO HOURS OF SERVICE at $65/hour for a very quick and simple repair ! But the timing and interactions ere quite good. Much improved since several months ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech