Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Yuneec customer support

Discussion in 'Q500 Help' started by Joeman434, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Joeman434

I bought a Typhoon G toward the end of January 2017. A part was missing for the gimbal, but I was able to fly it anyway. After about 5 flights, the battery would only last 12-15 minutes...so Yuneec sent me a new battery along with the missing part. All seemed well....but since they recommend calibration, I decided to calibrate it. Of course I had to try everything once it was connected to my computer. Number four motor had a rattle in it...even though it flew perfectly, I called customer support. They listened to it over the phone and had me send it back. So it has been gone a while and I decided to call them. Surprise....the new hours are M-F 8-5 PST. Wow...I guess I got spoiled with Horizon Hobby 7 days a week. Anyway, I still don't have any idea when it will be done and sent back since their hours don't match mine. BTW...the ST-10+ had an issue with the USB port which they needed to adjust.

2. Jafo

Sounds like they are really trying to take care of you.
    How much have they charged you so far ?
    Hope you get it back soon and back in the air ASAP.
    Good luck,
    Jafo

3. Joeman434

Well....they should take care of me since it was only a few days old, and I shouldn't have to be charged since it is still under warranty. Time will tell......

4. Joeman434

Still nothing....no word from Yuneec. Called them and all I could get was..."it's here". So when it's gone for 4-6 weeks total with shipping, (their estimate) that's all time shaved off the warranty...tough luck I guess. Yuneec has cut down hours and days for customer support. Sucks I spent a lot of money and all I got was a few days of flying. Glad I still kept my Blade Chroma so I still have something to fly.