Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Yuneec Has A New Model the H520

Discussion in 'News' started by Richk, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Yuneec_Usa

CGO-ET and CGO-CI are compatible with Typhoon H.

2. Alex Potemkin

Can you provide more details about the camera's specs? Any improvements of CGO-CI over CGO3+ aside of the new lenses? Or maybe we can expect something new, more suitable for videography than the CGO3 series?

Welcome:
    http://yourphoto.nyc

3. Ralphy

It would be great to see 16850 li ion cells in the near future, they outperform lipos with twice the energy density saving weight and incresing power. They also have lifecycles of 300-500 vs lipos at just 100 before they are tossed out.

The Panasonic NCR18650B Rechargeable 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 are only $7 and with a 4s2p configuration it gets to 6,800mah with $56 dollars in battery cost.

Alex Potemkin likes this.
  4. FePhoenix

Thanks!

(but it wasn't me that misplaced the "US" part: Contact - Yuneec shows the address as I originally stated...) :)

5. Steveromo19

Anyone wanna take a stab at how much the drone by itself costs? Was thinking about swapping out my typhoon h for the 520 and using the st16 that I have.

6. Tuna

You'd have to speak to them. They're not selling through the usual consumer channels like Amazon, so I'm not sure you'll be able to buy just the drone.

It's intended for commercial pilots, so you'd buy it from an approved distributor and get a package that includes warantee cover, fast turnaround for replacements and so on. I'm not sure they'll want to break apart that package - especially in the first couple of months when they're introducing the model to the market.

7. Steveromo19

What you're saying makes sense. I love love my typhoon h pro but I really like the solid beefy set up of the new 520 with longer flight times to boot. $2500 to $4500 is a big pill to swallow for me. I fly solely for recreation and to just have fun. I hope they offer the drone itself to the consumer who doesn't want to use it for utility.