Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Lanyard Neck Strap YUNST10103 Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey All, New Q500 4K owner here. I bought the unit used and it came missing quite a few accessories. Of the missing accessories was the Strap or Lanyard for the ST10+. Do any fellow owners out there have a spare they could part with?

I'm also missing the the AC/DC Charger unit and AC Brick that comes with it. Would also be nice to have all of the printed manuals & quick reference cards.

A lot of the Q500 4K's did not come with a lanyard. The basic package in the cardboard box does not include it.They are purchased separately from Yuneec. I just purchased a lanyard at my local hobby shop. The charger was not great, simply a basic charger. You would be far better off picking up an aftermarket charger.

A lot of the Q500 4K's did not come with a lanyard. The basic package in the cardboard box does not include it.They are purchased separately from Yuneec. I just purchased a lanyard at my local hobby shop. The charger was not great, simply a basic charger. You would be far better off picking up an aftermarket charger.

Thanks Chuck, I didn't know that some of the Q500's didn't come with all of the accessories. My drone was advertised as being "refurbished by the manufacturer" and came in the cardboard box.

I ended up finding a lanyard / strap from Carolina Dronz at a good price, so I went ahead and ordered it.

I made my own lanyard for my st16. I bought a camera lanyard strap and 4 mini cabinier clips on ali-express which together with 2 steel rings and a bit of cord made a cracking good lanyard for about $3.50-1557959072-768791473.jpg 20170513_141534.jpg

Thanks for the great suggestion B Scott, looks like it would work well !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval