Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Q500 batteries And Blade Chroma Drone Batteries

Reaction score
I am a new Yuneec Q500+ pilot who recently purchased this drone after having my Blade Chroma 1080 P do an unexpected flyaway. Unfortunately, a 50 foot from the ground crash left my drone in several pieces. Now, I have purchased a new Yuneec Q 500 +. I still have the batteries from the old Blade Chroma drone. My question to any Yuneec Pilots is this: Are the Blade Chroma Drone' s batteries compatible with the Yuneec's batteries? In other words, can I use the Blade's batteries in the Yuneec? I am stuck with three Venom batteries.

Thanks the any Yunee pilots who can shed any expertise on my dilemma.
New Yuneec Pilot (Jim)

I am a new Yuneec Q500+ pilot who recently purchased this drone after having my Blade Chroma 1080 P do an unexpected flyaway. Unfortunately, a 50 foot from the ground crash left my drone in several pieces. Now, I have purchased a new Yuneec Q 500 +. I still have the batteries from the old Blade Chroma drone. My question to any Yuneec Pilots is this: Are the Blade Chroma Drone' s batteries compatible with the Yuneec's batteries? In other words, can I use the Blade's batteries in the Yuneec? I am stuck with three Venom batteries.

Thanks the any Yunee pilots who can shed any expertise on my dilemma.
New Yuneec Pilot (Jim)
If they are not compatible hope you have a couple I'm flying Chroma I'll buy them off you...???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal