Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map

Hello All...
I asked in the Yuneec Pilots Forum a while back if anyone had any interest on a Typhoon H Owners maps
.I started a simple Zeemaps Yuneec H Pilots Location Map and would like to know if this is something that will go over with some support. ( I am the only one there now ! )

I thought it might be fun to see where Typhoon Owners are popping up across the country so I created an online map for Yuneec owners to post their location if they so desire.

My way of thinking is for fellow pilots to meet up with someone local to them to fly with and get some ideas of where to fly or help new Pilots set up their Yuneec Drones, or help with firmware problems.

You have the option of creating a marker right on your home or you can simply mark the city you live in.

In the marker one can place their Forum name, Youtube or facebook hyperlink info, and any other self description to make themselves interesting !

Take a look and it and let me, or others what you think.

Yuneec Typhoon H Pilots Home Locations

Everyone if interested, take the time to post your location and Information !

INSTRUCTION FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- On the upper left tabs, select ADDITIONS then "Add Marker - Simple." An "Add Entry" box will appear.

- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of each Yuneec Product, ( IE: Typhoon H (Blue), Breeze (Red),Q500 (Green) ect...)

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it. If it is, click the "Submit" button.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear. Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.

INSTRUCTION FOR EDITING A MARKER

When someone creates a marker on the map, the following dialogue box appears on the screen:

80-map_instructions_dfe1dd2c42a6ee081ca3f8c272a4188e149454f8.png

Be sure you copy and save the link. This is the only way for the originator of the marker to return and edit the marker. If this link is not saved, the map administrator is the one that has to edit the marker.

It would be interesting for me to see how this will go over !

Thanks All
Atomic !
In

I can't do anything right today , somehow I stuck 2 pins on the map for myself . If anyone has the key please remove the Northern one . Thanx , I probably shouldn't even fly when I get home , this is even my second try at posting this !

Pilots,
Do not forget that you can fill out the description field with the type of Yuneec or any other aircraft you fly/own.
REMEMBER TO WRITE DOWN/SAVE THE LINK WHEN YOU SIGN UP,
ONLY WAY TO EDIT YOUR ENTRY! :(

Great Job with this!! I've posted my location and reviewed the map so far. Looks like a great group of individuals out there. Hope to see if this will help in getting with other owners together and creating groups to fly, mentor and share general knowledge with.

Thanks to everyone for signing up !
Elsner Thanks to you also for your Program, I use it almost every time I fly to plot my flights on Google Maps !
I like seeing the numerous Overlayed flights !
Like this !
Flights Aug17.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval