Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map

Hi folks,
Greetings from France ! :)

im trying to place a marker for Ohio but it wont let me sign in, I used the top right hand corner were it says sign in or register and get invalid email entry and I tried yuneecpilots password , need some help

YuneecMapsSignIn.jpg
im trying to place a marker for Ohio but it wont let me sign in, I used the top right hand corner were it says sign in or register and get invalid email entry and I tried yuneecpilots password , need some help
madatme..click on "Additions" on the top left side and choose Simple or detailed and fill in your information

Last edited:

Place your marker first, and then sign in when requested.

There has got to be more than 2 Yuneec pilots in Wisconsin. Come on Cheeseheads, get on the map!

Ok, Ok, Riktar!

I am now on the map, but don't call me a "cheesehead"!

Roots are in both Wisconsin and Minnesota (mom born and raised in WI), but I spent all but the last four years in Minnesota. Moved to the cabin, so can't blame me, right?

Doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

:D

Jeff

Reactions: Riktar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital