Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon Q500 G (GoPro Version) Carry Case?

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've only had my drone for a few days now. I absolutely love it! I've never owned a large outdoor craft before. I've had a couple of indoor heli's and drones but never anything on this scale. I must say, it was an absolute dream to put together and fly for the first time. Its so easy!

I'm having difficulty finding a carrying case/bag that's going to be suitable for my needs and that fits my drone properly. I've been trawling the web for a solution but only hit snags. A Lowepro CS400 looked like the ideal case but I have since found out it will not fit the Q500.

I'm looking for a soft case that can be carried on your back like a backpack. I wouldn't be walking with it far or for very long so it doesn't matter if its bulky but I intend to take my drone into the hills and would need to walk a bit of distance with it. Look at the Lowepro CS400. This gives you an idea of what I'm after but the case is just too small.

I'm looking for anyone who has any suggestions. I cant be the only one that is looking for a case like this?

Thanks in advance guys.

Check Banggood. There is a soft case on there for $55 shipped. I received mine about a week ago and I am thoroughly impressed. I should be getting the G model (have a 4K currently) around the 30th. I'll check to see if it fits in the soft case.

Check Banggood. There is a soft case on there for $55 shipped. I received mine about a week ago and I am thoroughly impressed. I should be getting the G model (have a 4K currently) around the 30th. I'll check to see if it fits in the soft case.

Brilliant! I think I found it.
Backpack Carrying Bag Case for Yuneec Typhoon Q500 RC Quadcopter

Let me know how it fits when you get your 500 G

I'm pretty sure it will fit. Most alternative cases state that they fit the G, Plus and 4K models.
Using the original packaging as a case is getting annoying!

It actually doesn't fit the G with the gimbal attached, but that's no problem because I put the steady grip and gimbal in a case with all my other Gopro crap. The G sits in the soft case now with random other extra parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval