Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec UK response

Reaction score
Ok I had my drone for 5 days before H decided to go walkabout.
Drone was returned to Yuneec UK free of charge, and to be honest the service has been first class.
After explaining the circumstances of my H just flying away and crashing on its own accord only 80 feet away from me, all staff concearned have been friendly, helpful and most importantly honest.
My H has been repaired. Test flight later today (fri) and everything being fine will be posted today by usual carrier. I must admit I am a fair guy who realises the value of money, but expect a good service for a good price.
Well I'm happy to say that I feel Yuneec UK have fulfilled expectations. Not once have they mentioned being out of pocket. Not once have they questioned my side of events. Not once have they tried to make me feel stupid because I'm a beginner to drone flying. Not once have they dis respected me in any way. It's been a positive time to speak to Yuneec UK in what was a fcking disaster for me as a drone hobbiest, what was once liked as a kid with a new toy to an adult in complete disarray, has been s pleasurable experience.
I'll be happy on receiving my drone again, happy that it has been repaired, test flown by gentleman who know what they are talking about who were only to happy and answer my concerns.
My faith in Yuneec as a company within the space of three phone calls from undecided to thanks for all your professional help, because of your help and understanding I will be happy to be a customer. But a big thanks to all the guys on here that not only answered my questions but have also opened my eyes to questions that I never knew existed but with answers that are narratively understandable and easy to follow.

I wish we actually had a Yuneec Australia. They know they have a flyaway issue and but to rectify they will need to be able to convert say smart mode to manual mode through the GUI

I wish we actually had a Yuneec Australia. They know they have a flyaway issue and but to rectify they will need to be able to convert say smart mode to manual mode through the GUI
Wow I have never known of a fly away issue. I have had a fly away. Took me 10 months to find it 150 meters away. It happened in June found in March with no leaves around. Try dealing with Walkera, they all of a sudden don't understand you. They say they speak English.

Wow I have never known of a fly away issue. I have had a fly away. Took me 10 months to find it 150 meters away. It happened in June found in March with no leaves around. Try dealing with Walkera, they all of a sudden don't understand you. They say they speak English.
Hi Dragon, yeah there was one this week in Perth, WA last week, still looking at the data and I've heard of a couple others but I mean it is to be expected with GPS uav's and not a defective design at all.
Whoever did the packing of my ST16 unit took a little more care I'd be flying to test it out, hahaha I'm so envious of you guys. My dealer here likes the bird a lot, a real enthusiast.

Hi Dragon, yeah there was one this week in Perth, WA last week, still looking at the data and I've heard of a couple others but I mean it is to be expected with GPS uav's and not a defective design at all.
Whoever did the packing of my ST16 unit took a little more care I'd be flying to test it out, hahaha I'm so envious of you guys. My dealer here likes the bird a lot, a real enthusiast.
If you have the data, would it be possible to post it please?

Get a Marco-Polo R/c locater, 2 mile range with more than several weeks battery life, nifty handheld locater puts you on target quickly. No monthly fees and it uses its own frequency similar to the LoJack car retrevial system.

Graham did you have a fly away? Talk to Droneclone he is familiar with this data stream.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval