Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec USA Inc to lay off staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my drone back from Yuneec for warranty work this week....total turn around time was 5 weeks. It was only a few days old when the problem started. Upon calling them during the process, I was told they previously had two shifts on tec support, but consolidated it to one longer shift so some jobs were eliminated. Repair was fair, but not complete. When I called them yesterday, I was told that they felt it was satisfactory, and anything else would be at my expense. Sad to say, but experience tells me the company is slipping.

Kindly PM me the serial number of your drone and your RA number.

What was the reason for return and what repairs were not performed?

I just got my drone back from Yuneec for warranty work this week....total turn around time was 5 weeks. It was only a few days old when the problem started. Upon calling them during the process, I was told they previously had two shifts on tec support, but consolidated it to one longer shift so some jobs were eliminated. Repair was fair, but not complete. When I called them yesterday, I was told that they felt it was satisfactory, and anything else would be at my expense. Sad to say, but experience tells me the company is slipping.

Looks like it is about a Typhoon G.Which does not mean a G owner is not entitled to good service.
BTW I never looked there (yet) so it might be a very silent group, but Mr Joeman seems not to write in the G forum but in Q and H . :eek:

Looks like it is about a Typhoon G.Which does not mean a G owner is not entitled to good service.
BTW I never looked there (yet) so it might be a very silent group, but Mr Joeman seems not to write in the G forum but in Q and H . :eek:
So sorry I invaded your precious space....didn't think it made a difference....Yuneec is Yuneec...I drive a Chevy...do you drive a Volvo?

Doesn't seem this is the proper place to express myself.....I THOUGHT it was a post about Yuneec cut back's.

Folks, I was a print newspaper journalist for more than 20 years. I got into the business before the talking heads on TV took over the news market and eventually tolled the death knell for newspapers and REAL news; right before the internet was turned on and began to churn out and "create" its own news; and when newspapers were still the voice of "the little man" and the last place for him to turn to when seeking fairplay, social equality, and justice. I loved and honored my then-noble profession and was a big supporter of it, that is until the trend for putting a spin on the news began, profits from advertisers became a higher priority than landing that big news scoop ever was, and journalists and writers everywhere became either pimps or whores...professionally speaking.

Nowadays when it comes to news reports - especially unattributed news reports such as this one is - you have NO reason to put any stock or faith into it whatsoever. To quote dead-before-his-time alternative rocker Lou Reed from his great song about this once great nation 'Last Great American Whale,' "Don't believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."

Unfortunately that is a truism these days, which is the major reason I walked away from a career and profession I DID respect and care deeply about one day, when I could no longer stand what I saw taking place in newsrooms, big and small. Doesn't matter if it's the New York Times - where I worked for a spell - or your local community newspaper any more. It's all about money these days, not journalism, ethics or integrity. Biasaes are now built-in. The Big People's fingers are in every pie these days. Good, reputable journalists and writers you can trust and rely on are more rare to find than an honest politician. Online writers are the absolute worst.

I read most news accounts these days with a big bag of salt next to myself, two bags if it comes from TV or the internet. And I take none of it seriously. These days require the average American to have to actually get up off of their butts and work at being truthfully and accurately well informed. It is not going to be just lying there on your doorstep in the morning waiting for you any more, or magically queued up ready to go every time you boot up your laptop or tablet. If you accept the tasteless pablum that is fed to you through today's modern news sources, then you are just the kind of mark they are writing for.

I F'ing love that SONG!!! LOU REED ROCKS!!!

Reactions: CC Rider
Doesn't seem this is the proper place to express myself.....I THOUGHT it was a post about Yuneec cut back's.

just got my drone back from Yuneec for warranty work this week....total turn around time was 5 weeks. It was only a few days old when the problem started. Upon calling them during the process, I was told they previously had two shifts on tec support, but consolidated it to one longer shift so some jobs were eliminated. Repair was fair, but not complete. When I called them yesterday, I was told that they felt it was satisfactory, and anything else would be at my expense. Sad to say, but experience tells me the company is slipping.

Did you say this? I'm trying to help you with your problem. You stated a problem, but now you do not want help.
If you do have a Typhoon G, kindly post in that section. Thanks.:)

For those interested, turn around time for repairs should factor in a week's travel time both directions. So two weeks of any "turn around time" is the H while in transit.

Just an FYI, I personally delivered my drone after a mild crash on a Thursday and had it back the following Wednesday so as Pat stated, travel time does play a big part in the "repair" time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33