Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneecs great customer service!!

Reaction score
After a flyaway a few weeks ago I called sent my telemetry files yuneec said it was my error.. I called back and said it was no way my error, I hit rth and the H kept going straight never to be found. Andrew M at yuneec said he was going to look further with some help on friday. Sent me an email friday night saying momday they would call me today.. I had to call because they were busy seeing its monday.. I spoke with Rosalie today and she had told me in fact after the review it was NOT my fault and they are going to send me a brand new complete set.. Just need to wait 3 weeks because they do not have the real sense version in stock.. Thank you yuneec

yes sir, i was a little let down at first but i knew i something was wrong when the h did not turn around.. next time ill be more cautious and not so far.. in the mean time ordering some gps trackers for my 3 birds.

Reactions: Rayray
You should consider this as a gift from Yuneec. In the past they have covered pilot errors even though they are under no obligation to do so.

I knew nothing about YUNEEC's high level of customer service and chose it because from what I could tell it is a superior product. I'm glad I chose very well indeed.

Reactions: Acabral886
Keep them flying YUNEEC must be their motto.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acabral886
Just a reminder, you can waterproof electronics using Corrosion X. I plan on doing this to mine after my warranty expires.

Reactions: mcbutler
Just a reminder, you can waterproof electronics using Corrosion X. I plan on doing this to mine after my warranty expires.

Seems a bit off topic to me.
Besides... waterproof H? Fantasy. Maybe some less damage after a bath.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz