Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

YUNTYHBP002 backpack and color box foam

Reaction score
How the heck does this thing fit in the backpack? Anyone else have this dilemma? I cant seem to find a way to make it fit in the backpack and be able to close it. Don't tell me there's a different foam insert please...

How the heck does this thing fit in the backpack? Anyone else have this dilemma? I cant seem to find a way to make it fit in the backpack and be able to close it. Don't tell me there's a different foam insert please...
There are two cases available. One is for the square/rectangle one, the other is for the one with the rounded/oval corners. My guess is you have the square one( foam ) and are trying to get it into the oval one. I didn't bother buying one, instead I went to a music store and got a case for a guitar amp, cost me $10 and was a perfect fit.

There are two cases available. One is for the square/rectangle one, the other is for the one with the rounded/oval corners. My guess is you have the square one( foam ) and are trying to get it into the oval one. I didn't bother buying one, instead I went to a music store and got a case for a guitar amp, cost me $10 and was a perfect fit.
I have the Q5004K case for that. This is for the backpack, and it appears as though there are indeed two types of foam the H and accessories are shipped in. This backpack has the "H" on the top/back and "Yuneec Electric Aviation" on the bottom/back. I may just cut the foam to fit at this point.

I have the Q5004K case for that. This is for the backpack, and it appears as though there are indeed two types of foam the H and accessories are shipped in. This backpack has the "H" on the top/back and "Yuneec Electric Aviation" on the bottom/back. I may just cut the foam to fit at this point.
Seems to me that is what @CraigCam did for one of his. I have no idea why they went to all the trouble of making two different cases, as they could have made one that fits all, then just empty spaces for the different options that each H is bundled with. I got mine at London Drugs, but the only H they sell has the square foam, while they only sell the case for the round foam. Brilliant purchasing on the part of London Drugs.....

Seems to me that is what @CraigCam did for one of his. I have no idea why they went to all the trouble of making two different cases, as they could have made one that fits all, then just empty spaces for the different options that each H is bundled with. I got mine at London Drugs, but the only H they sell has the square foam, while they only sell the case for the round foam. Brilliant purchasing on the part of London Drugs.....

I just finished cutting carefully and taking out what wasnt needed. It now fits after much trimming. Yeah I didn't plan on there being an issue, but I'm the type to make it work rather than send it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal