Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

10+ question

Reaction score
I just started the q500 for the 1st time since last spring. The camera is bound but the only craft listed to work are the th and another variation but no q500. I have used a 10 which I sold and have used the 10+. What did I miss. Can't bind the craft if it doesn't list the model right?

Hope, I understand the question right. When you try to create a complete new model then you will get presented 3 standard models.
20200930_184708.jpg
Typhoon+ ist the Q500 with CGO2, Typhoon 4K ist the Q500 with CGO3 and Chroma is the Blade Chroma. You can select one of the standard model and rename it whatever you want. I have one for the simulöator stick (UAV-Pilot dongle), one for my Blade 350QX (derived from Chroma standard) and one for my Q500 with CGO3. You can have more or less, no matter.
20200930_184743.jpg
To bind the receiver to the model you need to bring the drone into bind mode. Follow the instructions in the manual. There is a very good and more detailled description from WTFproject.

Can you tell us more where you stuck?

br HE

I hear you and will keep trying plus I need to fix another cgo3 and try that. [emoji854]

I hear you and will keep trying plus I need to fix another cgo3 and try that. [emoji854]
Peter,
I believe you have ST10+, ST12 and ST16 controllers, but I am not sure which controller you are trying to bind to the Q500.
If you want to bind an ST16 to the Q500, the Q500 will fly fine on a Typhoon H "Model". The controller knows the difference, and will load the right programming. You can verify the ST16 correctly identified the Q500 by looking at the motor failure symbol as shown in the pictures below. It will change to a "Q500" shape when bound to any of the Q500 series drones.
You will have to change the camera select to a CG03, and you will see some 'artifacts" flickering on screen, but the recorded video and photos will be perfect.

This is the motor failure symbol as it appears when bound to a TYphoon H and when bound to a Q500:
Q500 ST16.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval