Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
How does this differ from you, or me when DroneUp's can now fly over people, and moving vehicles w/o restrictions ?

They have demonstrated to the FAA that they are fully prepared, trained, and most importantly, equipped to perform these operations. They’ve done the background legwork, invested in the additional equipment, and have completed the process of gaining the Waiver. They also have to follow the extensive and restrictive procedures imposed by the FAA (read the Waiver) in order to perform these operations. They are also prepared to assume the Risk, and Financial Liability, should they injure or kill a person.

I guess, if I wanted to do all that, I could get a 39 too...

They have demonstrated to the FAA that they are fully prepared, trained, and most importantly, equipped to perform these operations. They’ve done the background legwork, invested in the additional equipment, and have completed the process of gaining the Waiver. They also have to follow the extensive and restrictive procedures imposed by the FAA (read the Waiver) in order to perform these operations. They are also prepared to assume the Risk, and Financial Liability, should they injure or kill a person.

I guess, if I wanted to do all that, I could get a 39 too...
Thanx for clearing that up for me, as I was wondering the differences, but liability seems to be the important one. Seems the skies are going to be a busy place in the future with flyin cars, drone, planes, and people with jet packs maybe time to set up road maps complete with stop lights ?

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval