Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

1st video.....2nd flight

CSI

Reaction score
As I did not get the CGO3 or gimbal with my H, I had to resort to sticking a GoPro on the bottom....it works very well for still photos, but I have noticed that the wobble of the H when turning or changing direction transfers directly to the video.......I am sure that being a ham fisted (Thumbed??) noob plays a certain role in that.

Anyway.......wife is a property manager for a big mobile home park, so I decided to try it out there....enough open space to take my 1st few flights in just in case I goof up.....I don't think it turned out too bad when one considers my lack of flying experience, and less than stellar video equipment....

Reactions: Steve Carr
Not bad. :) You'll love the CGO3+ when you finally get one. Most of the movement is really from the H correcting for wind.

Reminds me of the footage I used to get from a Phantom 2 Vision. The P2V only has a single axis gimbal so alot of the aircraft's movements translated into the footage too.

Nice video considering. I gotta ask, though...why didn't you raise up the landing gear and get them out of the way?

Didn't even think about it at the time......and quite honestly, those first couple of flights, I liked having the gear down.....by looking at the landing gear, I could tell which way the H was pointed......at the time, I didn't know about the green arrow on the ST16 screen..........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nashamukti52