Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3000 meters above sea level

Reaction score
Hello Victor here in Miami, does any one knows what happen if I go a to a city over 9000 feet above sea level, will the Mantis Q fly

If l understand correctly your altitude is between the controller, and the bird ? I could be wrong but thats the way l took it ?

Hello Victor here in Miami, does any one knows what happen if I go a to a city over 9000 feet above sea level, will the Mantis Q fly
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Refer to page 5 in the attached User Manual for Max Service Ceiling. You should only see a reduction in the number of flight minutes due to the thinner atmosphere.

Attachments

• Mantis Q_USER MANUAL_V1.0_20180921.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Thank you very much, I see it I guess I did not much attention when I read that area. Much appreciated

Thank you very much, I see it I guess I did not much attention when I read that area. Much appreciated
I don’t think that information is in the Quick Start Guide that comes in the retail package. The full User Manual has to be downloaded from Yuneec’s website.

Hope to see some of your footage posted in our Photos and Videos section. Realize that the reaction to flight controls will seem a bit less responsive in the thinner air.

If l understand correctly your altitude is between the controller, and the bird ? I could be wrong but thats the way l took it ?
Johnny thank for replying. I mean going to a foreign country located 9000 feet over sl,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval