Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

4K camera spasm

Reaction score
Hi, I'm also new to the great hobby. I have a very good used Q500 4K. I've flown it six or seven times w/o a problem video recording. Just recently my camera seems to spasm, automatically turning up and into the gimble or turning on "edge" and therefore showing a funny tilted horizon. I've turned the switch on the side of the controller but the camera doesn't always respond. It will correct itself after a few minutes or after I've landed and pulled the plug and then replugged it in. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, hopefully you've solved it and can pass on the "cure". Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Maybe you should check the cable with an ohm meter or just replace it. Also inspect the connectors to see if there is any damage to any of the pins.

Maybe you should check the cable with an ohm meter or just replace it. Also inspect the connectors to see if there is any damage to any of the pins.
Thanks for the tips, Steve. I'll give that a try after we return from a short trip. I'll let you know if that worked. Jim

Hey Steve, I think you advice worked. The weather hasn't cooperated, so I've been testing it inside w/o props and it seems to work OK so far. Thanks again, Jim

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss